Videoder Video Downloader is a popular and freely available app that can help us download videos from different sources. While YouTube is the default source, users can browse numerous other platforms as well. The app is extremely easy to use and allows us to download unlimited videos in different formats.
Features of Videoder Video Downloader
- It is a freely available Android app that can download videos in different resolutions and formats (like MP4, HD, and so on).
- It supports the downloading of high-definition content as well.
- It features various platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. to download videos.
- Users can also explore what’s trending according to their interests in its user-friendly interface.
- Besides videos, users can also download mp3 songs as well.
- No need to root your device to install the app
How to Install Videoder Video Downloader
In order to download videos using Videoder, you need to install it first. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- To begin with, go to your Android’s Settings > Security. From here, turn on the option to install apps from unknown sources.
- Besides that, you can also go to your browser (Chrome) settings and let it install apps on your phone.
- Once it is done, launch a web browser on your phone and get the APK file of Videoder video downloader from a trusted online source.
- You can find the downloaded APK file on the notification bar. Tap on it to start the installation.
- Tap on the “Install” button and grant the app the permissions it needs.
How to Download Videos with Videoder
After downloading the Videoder app on your Android device, you can follow these steps to use it anytime you want.
- Launch the Videoder app on your phone whenever you wish to watch or download a video.
- Simply look for any video by tapping on the search bar and typing the relevant keywords.
- If you want, you can also search for a video by directly pasting its URL. To do this, you would have to visit any other source (like YouTube) first and copy the video link.
- There are several platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) listed on its home. You can tap on any platform to further explore it.
- As the searched results would be displayed, just tap on the video thumbnail to load it.
- The video will start playing on the interface. In order to save the video, just tap on the download icon.
- The application will provide options to save the video in different formats and resolutions. Make the needed selection and tap on the “Download” button to confirm your choice.
Maintain a stable internet connection and wait for a while as Videoder would download the video on your phone. In the end, you can go to the native Video app or your Videoder library to watch the video offline. Following the same drill, you can download as many videos as you want.
updated by Chief Editor on 7月 21, 2020