How can I convert video to MP4 and then download it to my Android phone?
As I was recently asked this question, I realized that so many people out there looking for a video converter to MP4 solution. Well, there are times when we come across a video that we wish to convert to MP4 or download it on our Android phone. The good thing is that using the right application, you can easily convert any video to MP4 without any hassle. In this post, I will include a stepwise solution to convert online video to MP4 on Android.
The Recommended App to Convert Video to MP4
Already used by millions of people worldwide, Snaptube is a complete video streaming and downloading tool that will meet every entertainment need of yours. Apart from just watching videos, you can also use it to convert video to MP4 and download it on your Android phone.
- On Snaptube, you can find 100+ different platforms listed (like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram). You can just switch between them instead of launching their apps.
- You can directly load a video on a supported platform or enter a video URL as well.
- Once the video is loaded, it will give you an option to download it as an MP4 file. This will let you convert any video to MP4 with a single tap, including HD and ultra HD videos.
- Apart from MP4, you can also load a video and download it as an MP3 file.
- Some other features of Snaptube are YouTube integration, picture-in-picture mode, customized playlists, dark mode, personal video suggestions, and so on.
How to Convert Video to MP4 using Snaptube?
Now when you know the basic features of this video converter to MP4 app, let’s quickly learn how to use it. You can convert any online video to MP4 using Snaptube in the following way:
Step 1: Install and launch Snaptube
If you don’t have Snaptube installed, then you can just go to its official website, and download its APK on your device. Once the APK is downloaded, tap on it, and give your browser permission to install apps on your phone.
In case you are not able to download the app, then go to your phone’s Security Settings first and make sure the option to download apps from unknown sources is enabled.
Step 2: Search for the video to convert
Great! Once the app is installed, launch it, and look for any video that you wish to download. You can visit any supported platform from the list and browse it. Besides that, you can also enter keywords (to search on YouTube) or directly paste a video URL in the search bar.
After getting the relevant results, you can tap on the video thumbnail, and load the video.
Step 3: Convert video to MP4
As the video would be loaded, you can see a download icon at the bottom of the screen. You can just tap on it to get options for different formats and resolutions to download the loaded video. From here, select MP4 and a preferred media resolution to start the downloading of your video.
That’s it! The video converter to MP4 app will start downloading your video on your Android. Make sure that it has a stable internet connection to complete the download soon. After the online video to MP4 download is over, you can find the video in Snaptube’s Library or your phone’s gallery.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 21, 2020