Have you recently watched a video that you wish to convert to an MP3 or any other audio format?
Well, just like you, a lot of other people also encounter a similar situation and would like to convert video into audio. Since most of the popular video-sharing platforms (like YT or Dailymotion) don’t have this feature, you need to use a dedicated video to audio converter app. In this guide, I will teach you how to use the best video to audio converter for Android via a stepwise tutorial. Let’s begin!
Snaptube: The Best Free Video to Audio Converter App
If you are looking for a free video to audio converter app, then Snaptube should be your first pick. Using it, you can directly convert any video to a preferred audio format (like MP3) and save it on your Android device. Here are some of the major features of this video to audio converter app.
- In Snaptube, you can explore 100+ different video sharing and social platforms. This means, you don’t have to switch between different apps looking for the right content.
- You can also directly load a video from its link on Snaptube. There is also an option to add any other platform to its list.
- After loading the video, you will be given different options regarding its format and size. From here, you can select “MP3” to convert video into audio on your phone.
- There are no limitations on the number of videos you can watch or download on your phone in the format of your choice.
- Also, you don’t need to root your Android to use this video to audio converter free app. Some other features include dark mode, customized playlists, picture-in-picture mode, etc.
How to Use Snaptube Video to Audio Converter App?
Snaptube is extremely easy to use and you don’t need any technical knowledge to access its video to audio converter feature. All you need to do is install the free video to audio converter app and follow these steps:
Step 1: Install Snaptube video to audio converter
Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Snaptube and download its APK file on your device. Afterward, tap on the download APK file and let your browser complete the installation.
If you can’t download the app from its website, then it means third-party app installation is disabled on your device. To fix this, just go to its Settings > Security and enable app installation from unknown sources.
Step 2: Search for any video
Now, just launch the Snaptube free video to audio converter and look for any content of your choice by selecting its supported platforms. You can also enter keywords or a video URL in the search bar.
After when you get the searched results on Snaptube, you can tap on the thumbnail to load the video.
Step 3: Convert video into audio
That’s it! Once the video is loaded, you can watch it or download it in any format. For this, you need to tap on the download icon that would be activated at the bottom. In the end, select “MP3” as a preferred media format and wait as your file would be downloaded on your device.
Now when you know how to convert video into audio using Snaptube, you can easily download your favorite tracks. Go ahead and try this free video to audio converter as well and never fall short of interesting content on your device.
updated by Chief Editor on 7月 21, 2020