Snaptube is a freely available video and music downloader for Android, which can download videos, music, and other multimedia content from different sources. The Snaptube video downloader is compatible with YT, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and tons of other platforms.
The app has a user-friendly interface and is known for the tons of advanced features that it offers. Users can even select the format and resolution of the video they wish to download and save them directly to their device. Let’s get to know more about Snaptube and how to use it in detail.
Snaptube Video and Music Downloader: Major Features
- The app has integrated various video hosting and sharing platforms in one place. It can download videos from YT, Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo, etc.
- Users can even download videos and other multimedia content from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more. One can also add any other platform to the existing list as well.
- Besides downloading, users can also watch unlimited videos without any constraint.
- It is a one-stop solution to download Hollywood, Bollywood, Asian, Spanish, and other regional content.
- The interface provides an option to download a video in different formats, resolutions, and sizes.
- The app will also let you explore and discover all kinds of interesting videos.
How to Install the Video Music Downloader App
Installing Snaptube is extremely easy. You don’t even need to root your device. All you got to do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Enable third-party downloading
Firstly, go to your Android device Settings > Security and enable the app installation feature from third-party (unknown) sources. This will let you download apps from places other than Play Store.
Step 2: Download the APK file
Launch any web browser on your device and go to the official website of Snaptube. From here, you can download the latest stable version of Snaptube free music and video downloader apk.
Step 3: Install Snaptube
The downloaded music and video downloader APK file can be found on your notifications. Simply tap on it to open the installer.
Agree to the terms and conditions and grant the app the needed permissions. Just tap on the “Install” button and follow the simple on-screen instructions.
How to Use the Snaptube Music and Video Downloader for Android
You can download any kind of video using Snaptube by following these simple steps.
- Launch Snaptube on your Android device.
- On the search bar, simply enter the relevant keywords to look up for any video. By default, it will search on YouTube for the video.
- You can switch between different platforms from the home screen. Furthermore, you can visit the “More” option to explore other platforms and add any other source.
- Users can also copy a video link from a platform like YouTube and directly paste it on Snaptube’s search bar as well.
- Once the search results are displayed, just tap on the video to play it. To directly save it, tap on the download icon instead.
- As the video would start playing, tap on the download icon, which is located at the bottom of the video player.
- In the end, just select the resolution and size of the video that you wish to download
The downloaded video will be saved on your phone and can be viewed using any Video app or even through Snaptube music and video downloader app for Android.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 21, 2020