Recently, TikTok has become one of the most popular video-sharing and social apps, which is actively used by millions. Though, there are times when we stumble upon a Tik Tok video that we wish to download on our device to watch it offline. The good news is that doing a Tik Tok link download is pretty easy with the help of Snaptube. You can read this post and learn how to download a TikTok video from its link using Snaptube.
Snaptube TikTok Link Download App Features
Snaptube provides an ideal solution to download a TikTok video by its link directly on your Android phone. You can even download videos from any other source on your phone using Snaptube.
- To download a TikTok video from its link, you can first copy the URL of the video, and load it on Snaptube.
- The Snaptube TikTok download link app would let you save the video as MP4 or MP3 on your Android phone.
- The application can also be used to download video and audio files from various other sources. For instance, some of the platforms that you can already find on Snaptube are Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and so on.
- Furthermore, you can download a TikTok video from its link in different resolutions and size options. Also, there is no limit on the number of TikTok videos downloads on the app.
- Besides that, you can also integrate your YouTube account and manage your downloaded videos on Snaptube. You can also activate its dark mode to customize the browsing experience.
How to Download a TikTok Video by its Link using Snaptube
Doing the TikTok video download from its link is pretty easy with a user-friendly app like Snaptube. Not just that, Snaptube is 100% secure and won’t save any account details as you would do the TikTok link video download. If you want to download a TikTok video from its link using Snaptube, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube TikTok video downloader
At first, you can launch any web browser on your Android (like Chrome) and go to the Snaptube website. Tap on the download icon to save the APK of the app and let your browser successfully install it on your phone.
Step 2: Submit the TikTok video link
Now, to do a TikTok video download by a link, you can first launch the TikTok app and simply look for a post to save. After finding the video, tap on the Share icon, and choose the “copy link” feature to copy its URL to the clipboard.
Great! Afterward, you can just launch the Snaptube downloader and submit the URL on the search bar. You can also switch between different platforms available on Snaptube to further look for any video of your choice.
Step 3: Download the TikTok video by its link
After submitting the TikTok video’s link, it would automatically be loaded on Snaptube. In some cases, you might be needed to log-in to your TikTok account to view the video. To do the TikTok link download, just tap on the download icon from the bottom and save the video on your phone.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, anyone can do the TikTok download via a link on their Android phone. The downloaded TikTok video can be watched offline from your Snaptube library or the device’s native apps.
updated by julietatl1201 on 10月 13, 2020