“Is there any reliable link video saver app can I use to save video from link on an Android?”
If you also have a similar thing in mind and would like to save a video by its link, then you will get your doubts resolved here. A lot of Android users would like to save a link as a video on their phones to watch the video offline. Though, to save a video using its link, you need to use dedicated video downloaders. In this post, you can get to know about a simple and working trick to save any video via its link for free.
Snaptube: A Free and User-friendly Link Video Saver App
Android users can simply take the assistance of Snaptube to save a video using its link on their phones. The app is extremely easy to use and would let you save a video through its link in MP4 and MP3 formats.
- To save a video via its link, you just need to submit its URL on Snaptube and the app will automatically load the page on its interface.
- Afterward, users can watch the video and directly save it on their phone as MP4 or MP3. There is also a provision to select the video resolution to save the file.
- You can save from a link the video in HD resolutions like 2K/1080p or optimized qualities like 720/480p as well.
- Furthermore, you can already find 100+ different platforms (like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) that are already integrated into Snaptube.
- You can directly select these platforms and switch between them without leaving Snaptube or enter keywords to fetch results from YouTube.
- The Snaptube link video saver app is 100% free, won’t need root access, and also offers an intuitive dark mode.
How to Save a Video from its Link using Snaptube
You can use Snaptube to save a video by its link in seconds and that too without causing any harm to your phone. The procedure to save a video using its link is extremely secure and can be implemented in the following way.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube link saver app
To save from a link any video, you first need to install Snaptube on your phone. You can do that by visiting its website, downloading its APK, and installing it on your Android device.
If your phone prompts that you can’t download the app, then go to its Settings > Security and enable the app installation permission from unknown sources.
Step 2: Load the video on Snaptube
Once the Snaptube app is installed, you can easily save a video using its link. You can first go to any website or app where the video is hosted and copy its URL on the clipboard. Now, launch the Snaptube link video saver app and just submit the copied URL to its search bar.
Alternatively, you can also switch between different supported platforms on Snaptube to find a video or enter keywords in the search option.
Step 3: Save the video from its link on your phone
After finding the video of your choice, you can load it on Snaptube, and even watch it here. To save the link as video, tap on the download icon and select a format (and resolution) in which you want to save the file.
This will automatically save the video by its link that you can access offline on your phone whenever you want.
updated by julietatl1201 on 10月 13, 2020