Are you tired of exploring methods to save offline video? If so, then we can help you.
Multiple users struggle to save video files on their Android phone. It is so hard to download video media files directly to the phone from various apps, such as Hence, to make your task a notch simpler, we have found the perfect Android application: the Snaptube app. You only need to download to start using it.
Below we have discussed all about this app. Dive in and start exploring how it works.
Snaptube: The Best Way to Save Any Video Offline
Snaptube is a simple application to help you with offline video save in gallery. This app is completely free of charge and easy-to-use. Let’s see some of its amazing features:
- Snaptube application has collaborated with various platforms like Facebook, etc. With this app, you get the power to download from all these platforms.
- You can use the picture-in-picture mode of the app. It amazingly allows multitasking by minimizing the window.
- Users can download media in various formats, such as MP3 and MP4. You can decide this before the final download.
- There’s no limit in this app. It is free and you can use it for as many downloads as you like.
- This app also makes it easier for you to explore videos in the dark. It has a robust night mode.
- You won’t end up harming your phone in order to save videos offline. It is a lightweight and safe application.
How to Save to Offline Video
Snaptube provides the best way to save the offline video in the gallery. Check the process of how offline videos are saved in my phone through this app.
Step 1: Download and Install Snaptube
Firstly, visit Snaptube’s website from your Android phone. This would take a minute only. Use this link for the task.
On the website, click on Download and wait for the APK to download on your phone. Once that is done, scroll down the notification bar and click on the APK. This will initiate the Snaptube installation. You can now start using Snaptube.
Important Note: If you are facing trouble in downloading the APK, consider turning on Unknown Apps Download in your Settings. This would allow you to download Snaptube.
Step 2: Search Video
After downloading the application, you can start searching for videos on Snaptube. There are three ways of doing that:
- You can just scroll on the home page and find the video you like. The home page generally contains the top charts. Hence, it is highly likely for you to find something nice there.
- You can use a keyword and search on Snaptube. This would return results from all the integrated platforms. For examples, if you search for math, then you would get results from Facebook, DailyMotion, etc.
- The last method is to search on a platform. For example, if want to save a video from DailyMotion, then you can check the list of apps inside Snaptube and visit DailyMotion. This would be an interface similar to DailyMotion only. Here, search videos and find what you like.
Step 3: Save Offline Video in Gallery
Once you have relevant video, click on the Download arrow. It would be popping on your screen. After clicking this download arrow, you would be asked to select the size and resolution of the video. Depending on the space on your phone and your requirements, you can select this.All the saved files would be found in the My Files folder.
Snaptube is the best application to save videos offline. It is free, simple, and user-friendly. Download it now for unlimited entertainment.
updated by on Jun 22, 2022