Vimeo is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms out there that can be accessed on desktop and via mobile apps. While watching any video on it, you might wish to save the Vimeo video to MP4 on your device. Well, if you own an Android phone, then you can easily download Vimeo video as MP4. Without much ado, read on and get to know about the best MP4 downloader for Vimeo.
Snaptube: The Best Android App to Convert Vimeo Video to MP4
To download a video from Vimeo to MP4 on your Android device, you can take the assistance of Snaptube. It is a freely available Android app that can download videos from Vimeo and several other platforms.
- The MP4 downloader for Vimeo will let you browse the app on its native platform.
- You can easily log-in to your Vimeo account on Snaptube without any security concerns.
- If you want, you can download a Vimeo MP4 file directly by submitting its URL to Snaptube.
- Not just Vimeo, Snaptube can also download videos from tons of video-sharing and social platforms.
- Once the video is loaded, you can save it from Vimeo to MP4 or MP3 and in different resolutions like 720p, 1080p, 2K, etc.
- Snaptube is 100% free, extremely easy to use, and doesn’t need root access to be installed.
How to Download Vimeo Video as MP4 using Snaptube?
Taking the assistance of Snaptube, you can easily download the Vimeo MP4 on your device. To learn how to use this MP4 downloader for Vimeo, the following steps can be taken:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube Vimeo downloader
At first, you can just launch any web browser and go to the Snaptube website to download its APK file. Now, tap on the downloaded APK and grant your browser permission to install the app on your Android.
In case you are not able to install the app, then go to your phone’s Settings > Security and turn on the option to download apps from third-party sources.
Step 2: Find the Vimeo video to download
To save any Vimeo video to MP4, just launch Snaptube, and select Vimeo from the list of the available apps. You can also choose to include Vimeo on the supported list and log-in to your account. Now, you can access Vimeo’s interface on Snaptube to find any video of your choice.
If you want, you can first visit the Vimeo website or app, find the video, and copy its URL. Later, you can launch Snaptube and simply submit the URL to the search option.
Step 3: Download Vimeo Videos as MP4
After loading the Vimeo video on the media player of Snaptube, you can tap on the download icon (from the bottom of the screen). Now, just select MP4 as the target format and choose a preferred resolution to save the video.
There you go! In this way, you can use the Snaptube MP4 downloader for Vimeo to save your favorite videos. Later, you can access the downloaded Vimeo videos offline from the Video app or your Snaptube library.
updated by julietatl1201 on Nov 27, 2020