Have you recently come across a video on any app or website that you wanted to download on your phone? With the help of a reliable internet video downloader, you can do the same. These days, it has become easier than ever to download any video from the internet. In this post, I’m going to make you familiar with the best internet video downloader app for Android that would certainly meet your entertainment needs.
Snaptube: The Best Internet Video Downloader Android App
With the help of Snaptube, you can download any video off the internet and that too for free. This free internet video downloader is pretty easy to use and lets us save videos in different formats and resolutions on our device.
- On the Snaptube internet video downloader app, you can already find 100+ different platforms included. You can switch between platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, etc. on the go.
- The application also lets us download videos off the internet by directly submitting their URLs to it.
- Once the video is loaded on the native media player of Snaptube, the application will let you save it as either MP4 or MP3.
- Also, you can select different resolutions (like 720p, 1080p, 2K, etc.) in which you want to save the video on your phone.
- The Snaptube free internet video downloader is extremely easy to use and will not even need any root access. It also supports an excellent dark mode and a picture-in-picture mode.
How to download any video from the Internet using Snaptube
Using Snaptube, it has become easier than ever to download a video from an internet page, app, or any other website. To download any video off the internet via Snaptube, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Get the Snaptube internet video downloader
To start with, you can just launch a web browser on your Android phone and visit the Snaptube website. Tap on the download button to save the Snaptube APK and let your browser install the free internet video downloader app.
If you encounter any issue, then check your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the option to download apps from unknown sources. This will let you install applications on your phone from places other than the Play Store.
Step 2: Search for any video to download
Now, you can go to any website or a browser to find the video source. Afterward, you can tap on the address bar to copy the URL of the video. You can later launch the Snaptube internet video downloader app and submit the copied URL.
Besides that, you can directly launch the Snaptube free internet video downloader on your phone and select any platform from its list. You can browse the platform to look for a video to download without leaving Snaptube.
You can also directly enter keywords in the search bar of the Snaptube internet video downloader app to get results from YouTube on its interface.
Step 3: Download any video from the internet
Once you get the appropriate results, tap on the thumbnail of the video, and it will be loaded on Snaptube. Now, you can watch the video or save it by tapping on the download icon. This will let you save the video in MP4/MP3 format and you can further select a resolution in which you want to save it on your device.
Following this simple drill, you can download any video off the internet with the help of Snaptube. It is certainly the best internet video downloader app that would let you save unlimited videos from any source for free.
updated by lunnzcl on Oct 12, 2020