It might surprise you, but it is now easier than ever to download video from link online. If you own an Android phone, then you might use it to watch videos on different websites and apps. Though, if you want to watch any video offline, then you can first do the video download from its link online. For this, you can use a reliable online video downloader with a link option like Snaptube. Here, I’m going to let you know how to download online videos by a link using Snaptube.
Snaptube: A Trusted Online Video Downloader (with a Link Option)
Android users can simply take the assistance of Snaptube to download an online video from a link on their devices. The video downloader is available for free and offers a wide range of resourceful features.
- Using Snaptube, you can download a video online via a link by submitting its exact URL to the app. It will then load the hosted video on the native interface of Snaptube.
- If you want, you can browse the list of the supported entertainment and social apps that are already available on Snaptube. In this way, you can find a video of your choice pretty easily.
- By default, the search feature of Snaptube is linked to YouTube. This means you can just enter keywords in the search option and get the relevant results fetched from YouTube.
- With Snaptube, you can do online video download via a link for free and can watch the video beforehand. Also, it will present an option to download the video as either MP4 or MP3 and in different qualities (video resolutions).
- There is also an option to integrate your YouTube account with Snaptube, manage playlists, and you can further use its intuitive dark mode.
How to Download a Video from a Link Online
Since Snaptube won’t need root access or any technical background, using it to download a video online by its link is pretty easy. To use this online video downloader with a link option, you can follow this basic drill.
What do you need to do in advance?
Before you proceed, just go to the security settings of your Android phone and toggle on the option to download apps from places other than the Play Store (unknown sources).
Step 1: Install the Snaptube video downloader
Now, you can launch any browser (like Chrome) and visit the Snaptube website to download its APK. Later, you can let your browser install the Snaptube app on your phone.
Step 2: Submit the video link on Snaptube
Afterward, you can go to any other website or app and simply copy the link of the video from the address bar. Now, launch the Snaptube downloader and submit the copied URL in the search bar.
If you want, you can directly access the available platforms on the native interface of Snaptube to find any video of your choice. You can also enter keywords in the search option to get results from YouTube.
Step 3: Download online videos by a link
After submitting the URL of the video, it would automatically be loaded on Snaptube. You can watch the video here and tap on the download icon to save it. Select a format (like MP4 or MP3) and a preferred resolution to save the video on your device storage.
By following these steps, you can download any video from a link online and access it from Snaptube’s library or your phone’s Videos app afterward.
updated by lunnzcl on Oct 23, 2020