Lately, I have got a lot of queries from our readers who were looking for a direct video downloader from any site. Well, there might be a few methods to download any video from link, but not all of them are that reliable. In fact, some apps and websites can harm your device as you would download any video via a link. To provide a fast, friendly, and secure solution to you, I have come up with a surefire method to do any video download by a link right here.
Snaptube: The Best Direct Video Downloader for Any Site
It doesn’t matter from which website or app you want to download a video on your Android phone, Snaptube will certainly meet your requirements. It provides a one-tap hassle-free solution to download any video using its link.
- To use Snaptube to do any video download from its link, you just need to submit the URL where the video is posted and it would be loaded on the app.
- Apart from that, there are tons of video-sharing and social platforms already listed on Snaptube so that you can switch between easily.
- When the video from the submitted link is loaded, users can watch it, and select a format (like MP4 or MP3) to download the media content.
- The direct video downloader from any site will also present options to save the video in different bit rates and resolutions (like 720p, 1080p, 2K, and so on).
- Besides using Snaptube to download a video from any site link, you can watch unlimited videos on it. You can further integrate your YouTube account to get customized suggestions and manage playlists.
- You don’t have to pay anything to download any video using its link with Snaptube and there’s no need to root your device to install Snaptube.
How to Download Any Video from its Link using Snaptube
Before you start and learn how to download any video through its link with Snaptube, there is a simple tweak you need to make on your phone. Since Snaptube is not on the Play Store, you have to go to your phone’s security settings to allow app installation from third-party sources.
Once you have made this minute change on your Android phone, follow these steps to download any video via its link.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube video downloader
To do any video download from a link, you need to visit the website of Snaptube and save its APK file. You can now let your browser install Snaptube on your phone successfully.
Step 2: Submit the URL of the video
If you don’t have the URL of the video copied already, then just go to any app or website, and look for the video to download. Once you find the video of your choice, copy its URL on the clipboard, and launch Snaptube. Hold and tap on the search bar to submit the link of the video and load it.
Additionally, you can also enter keywords to get searched results from YouTube or switch between the supported platforms on Snaptube.
Step 3: Download any video from its link
Once the video is loaded, a download icon would also be enabled at the bottom of the interface. You can tap on it and select a preferred format (and a media resolution) to save the file on your device.
Go ahead and use the Snaptube direct video downloader from any site and save your favorite videos on your phone for free.
updated by julietatl1201 on 10月 13, 2020