There are times when we all discover a video while browsing any app or the web that we wish to convert or download on our phones. If you have also encountered a similar situation and would like to convert video in a supported format, then this guide will certainly help you. To resolve your doubts, I will make you familiar with any video converter in this post. Also, I will list a stepwise tutorial to use this free video converter that can be used on any Android device.
Snaptube: The Best Video Converter for Android
If you own an Android phone, then consider Snaptube as a must-have video converter APK. It will meet every entertainment need of yours, letting you watch, convert, and download videos in different formats.
- Using the Snaptube any video converter, you can easily download the video in a preferred format like MP4 or even as an MP3 file.
- The free video converter has already hosted 100+ video sharing and social platforms in one place. Though, you can also add any other platform to the available list.
- Furthermore, when you convert video that is loaded on Snaptube, you will be given different resolution and size options. This means, you can download videos in optimized as well as HD formats.
- Being the best video converter, Snaptube is extremely easy to use, has no limits for video downloads, and does not need root access as well.
- The video format converter has several other features like dark mode, YT integration, customized playlists, and picture-in-picture mode.
How to Convert Any Video and Download it with Snaptube?
Now when you know the main features of this video file converter, let’s get to know how we can use it to convert videos in preferred formats.
Step 1: Download and launch Snaptube
Before you start, make sure that you can download apps from third-party sources. For this, you need to enable the “unknown source” app installation option from your phone’s security settings.
Great! Once that is done, launch Chrome or any other browser on your device and visit the official Snaptube website. Download the Snaptube video converter APK file, tap on it, and allow your browser to install the app on your device.
Step 2: Search for the video to convert/download
Whenever you wish to convert a video, just launch Snaptube, and look for the video of your choice from the supported platforms (like Facebook or YT). You can also copy a link and paste it in the search bar of Snaptube or just enter relevant keywords here.
If you have got multiple searched results, then you can just tap on the video icon to watch it first.
Step 3: Convert and download any video
After when a video is loaded on Snaptube, you can just watch it or tap on the download icon (from the bottom of the screen) to save it. The interface of the free video converter will display different format and resolution/size options for the video. You can just select the format in which you want to convert the video and start its downloading.
In this way, you can use the Snaptube any video converter to meet your entertainment needs. It provides a hassle-free solution to convert a video in common formats like MP4, MP3, and so on. Go ahead and explore the numerous features of this free video converter and download unlimited content of your choice on your Android.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 21, 2020