A while back, as I was browsing the web on my Android, I stumbled upon a video that I wanted to convert to an MP4 file and download on my phone. This got me thinking that so many other people also wish to convert link to MP4, but don’t find the right tools. It might surprise you, but you can convert video link to MP4 in a few seconds. To help you do it, I have come up with this post on how to convert any URL to MP4 in a jiffy.
Snaptube: The Best Link to MP4 Video Converter
When it comes to Android devices, Snaptube is a must-have solution to convert link video to MP4 or any other format. It is a diverse entertainment app that has integrated hundreds of platforms in one place. Here are some of its other features.
- You can directly copy a video URL from any other source, load it on Snaptube, and use its link to MP4 converter feature.
- The application will provide an option to convert any link to MP3, MP4, and other media formats.
- You will also be given options to download the video in different media resolutions and formats as well. Therefore, you can convert any link to MP4 in HD and optimized formats.
- There is also an option to directly download videos from the supported video sharing and social platforms that are included in Snaptube.
- Since Snaptube is pretty easy to use, you don’t need to root your device or pay anything to convert link to MP4 with it.
How to Convert Any Link to MP4 using Snaptube?
There are no download limits on Snaptube, letting us convert link into MP4 as many times as we want. To use this link to MP4 converter, you simply need to follow these basic steps:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube any URL to MP4 converter
To start with, just go to the official website of Snaptube and download the APK of this link to MP4 video converter. Afterward, tap on the downloaded APK and let your browser install Snaptube on your phone.
Sometimes, a few people are not able to download the APK from Snaptube’s website. In this case, go to your phone’s security settings and make sure you can download apps from unknown sources on your device.
Step 2: Provide the link to convert
Whenever you wish to convert video link to MP4, just copy a source URL from any other app or website. Now, launch the Snaptube link to MP4 converter app and paste the URL that you have just copied. You can now load the link on the native interface of Snaptube.
Apart from being any URL to MP4 converter, Snaptube also supports the direct downloading of media from the list of platforms that it already supports.
Step 3: Convert link to MP4 (and Download)
As the video (or any other media content) would be loaded on Snaptube, it will provide a download icon at the bottom of the screen. You can just tap on the download icon to get various format and resolution options to download the video. Simply select MP4 from here to automatically convert link video to MP4 and save it on your device.
That’s it! Once the converted video is saved, you can access it whenever you want from your phone’s storage or Snaptube Library. In this way, you can use this freely available app as many times as you want and convert any link to MP4 in a trouble-free way.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 21, 2020