“Is there any solution to convert a video or audio link to MP3 and download it on my phone?”
As someone asked me this, I realized that so many people out there look for a similar solution to download music from link to MP3. Well, if you own an Android device and would like to convert link to MP3, then you have come to the right place. By using a freely available Android app, you can easily convert any link to MP3 and even download it on your device. Simply read on and get to know more about the working of this link to MP3 converter app.
Convert Any Link to MP3 for Free with Snaptube
Snaptube is a 100% freely available Android app that can convert video or audio files to MP3 or any other compatible format. Simply load the link on Snaptube or browse the existing list of platforms available to find the content of your choice.
- Using this link to MP3 converter app is extremely simple as it can easily load a link and start playing its hosted media content.
- Once the audio or video file is loaded, the application will provide an option to convert video/audio link to MP3.
- Besides MP3, there is also an option to convert videos to other supported formats like MP4. You are also given an option for different media formats and resolutions for downloading the content.
- There are also 100+ different platforms that you can find on Snaptube. You can just switch between platforms like YouTube and Facebook without leaving Snaptube.
- Snaptube is freely available, has no download limits, and does not even need root access on the device.
How to Convert Link to MP3 Using Snaptube?
Now when you know the features of this link to MP3 converter app, you can easily use it to convert audio link to MP3. To learn how to use Snaptube to convert any link to MP3, the following steps can be taken:
Step 1: Download and install Snaptube
Since Snaptube is not available on the Play Store presently, you need to make a small change on your phone. Just visit its Settings > Security so that you can install apps from places other than the Play Store.
After downloading the APK of this link to MP3 converter app, you can tap on it, and let your browser install it on your Android.
Step 2: Find and enter the source link
Now, you can just launch Snaptube and select any platform from its existing list. You can just browse these platforms or enter any keyword in the search bar of Snaptube.
Alternatively, you can also copy a link from any other website or platform and paste in on Snaptube’s search bar. The app will automatically load the link on its native platform.
Step 3: Convert link to MP3 and download
That’s it! In no time, the media content would be loaded on Snaptube and a download icon will be enabled at the bottom of the screen. To convert video link to MP3, you can tap on the download icon and select “MP3” as the target format from the list.
In no time, the loaded media from link to MP3 would automatically be downloaded on your device. You can later find it by visiting Snaptube’s Library or via your phone’s File Manager. Go ahead and try Snaptube to convert any link to MP3 in a jiffy.
updated by Chief Editor on 7月 21, 2020