Twitter is undoubtedly one of the fastest and most interesting social media platforms out there. It allows us to post media files of all kinds like photos, videos, and gifs. There are times when we all watch a video on Twitter that we wish to save on our phone. Thankfully, with the help of a Twitter to MP4 downloader, you can easily meet your requirements. In this post, we will let you know how to do Twitter MP4 download on your Android devices for free. Let’s get it started with.
Part 1. Best Twitter Video to MP4 Downloader for Android
If you have an Android device, then you should certainly download Snaptube on it. It is a freely available video downloader that will meet every entertainment need of yours. Not just to download videos from different sources, it will also let you discover trending and relevant content related to your interests.
- Snaptube has brought together numerous platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. in one place. In this way, users can download media from different sources without switching between apps.
- Users are provided an option to download the media file in different formats (mp4, mp3, etc.) and resolutions.
- It has a fast-loading video player and supports a picture-in-picture mode.
- Users can also discover industry-specific content according to their interests.
- Besides downloading videos, you can also watch them on its intuitive interface.
- It is compatible with all the leading Android devices (no rooting needed)
Part 2. How to Use Snaptube to Convert Twitter to MP4
Snaptube is one of the best Tweet to MP4 downloader apps, which has an extremely user-friendly interface. Ideally, there are two ways to download videos from Twitter. You can either do this via Twitter’s native app or Snaptube’s own interface.
Method 1: Download videos from Twitter’s interface directly
This is the easiest way to download MP4 videos from Twitter. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- To start with, download Snaptube on your Android device. Visit its official website and download the latest APK file of Twitter MP4 converter.
- Install the Snaptube app on your phone and run it once to check if it is working or not. Furthermore, go to your phone’s app permissions and give Snaptube the permission to access the floating window feature.
- Now, launch Twitter’s app on your device and look for the video that you wish to download.
- Once you have found the tweet with the video, go to its options and copy the link of the tweet.
- As soon as you would copy the tweet’s link to the clipboard, a download icon will be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the download icon and select MP4 from the provided list of file formats.
- Sit back and wait for a while for the video to be downloaded.
Method 2: Using Snaptube’s interface
If the first method doesn’t work or if you don’t wish to give Snaptube the permission for a floating window, then you can follow these steps to download Twitter videos to MP4.
- Firstly, launch Twitter on your phone and search for the video that you wish to download.
- Once you have found the video, go to the options of the tweet and copy its link from here.
- Great! Now, you need to launch Snaptube on your device.
- In the search bar, paste the tweet link that you have just copied and press enter.
- Snaptube will load the link and start playing the video. There would be a download icon below the video. Simply tap on it.
- Select the format and resolution of your choice for the downloading to continue. In this case, it will be MP4.
- Wait for a while and let the app download the selected video on your Android device.
In the end, you can access the downloaded MP4 file in the Videos app on your phone. It will also be present in the list of downloaded content on Snaptube as well.
There are times when users are not able to download Snaptube on their Android device. In this case, we recommend visiting your device’s Settings > Security. From here, you need to make sure that the option to download apps from unknown sources is turned on.
There you go! By following these simple steps, you would easily be able to use this Twitter to MP4 converter. Go ahead and give it a try and download as many videos as you want for free. If you like using Snaptube, then feel free to recommend it to your friends as well.
updated by Guest Editor on Nov 02, 2018