Used by millions of people the world over, Twitter is one of the fastest social media platforms of the present time. It allows us to post short tweets and include all kinds of media content with it. A lot of users take its assistance to post all kinds of videos and even movies. If you have also seen a Twitter movie recently that you wish to save offline, then you are at the right place. While there are numerous Twitter video downloaders out there, not all of them can meet your requirements. We will discuss the best Twitter movie downloader in this post.
Part 1. The Best Twitter Movie Download App
Downloading videos from various social media platforms like Twitter is now easier than ever. By using Snaptube, you can watch or download unlimited videos on your Android device and that too from various sources. For the convenience of its users, Snaptube has integrated tons of video hosting and social platforms. Therefore, you don’t need to switch between different apps while using Snaptube.
- The interface has integrated various social media platforms (like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and video sharing platforms (like Dailymotion, etc.) in one place.
- If you want, you can even add any other platform to the existing list as well.
- Snaptube supports the streaming and downloading of all kinds of video content.
- Users can select the resolution and size option for the video they wish to save.
- It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Snaptube can also help you discover all kinds of new and trending content.
- Compatible with all the leading Android devices (no rooting needed)
Part 2. How to Download Movies from Twitter
After installing Snaptube on your Android device, you can easily download videos from numerous sources. Before you begin, just make sure you can download apps from third-party sources on your phone. To do this, go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the app installation from unknown sources. This will let you install apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
Method 1: Directly download from Twitter’s app
In this first method, we will teach you how to download a Twitter movie directly from its app.
- Go to the official website of Snaptube and download it on your Android device for free. Launch the Twitter movie downloader and make sure it is working properly.
- Once it is downloaded, go to the app permissions on your phone. From here, make sure that Snaptube is able to access the floating window feature on your phone.
- Whenever you wish to download any Twitter movie or video, simply launch the app. Look for the video that you wish to download by entering relevant keywords in Twitter’s search bar.
- Once you have found the Twitter movie that you wish to download, just select the tweet and go to its more settings by tapping on the hamburger icon. From here, you need to copy its link.
- As soon as you would copy the tweet link, Snaptube’s download icon would appear on the screen.
- Tap it and select the resolution of the video (or its format) that you wish to download. This will start the downloading of the Twitter movie.
Method 2: Download via Snaptube’s interface
Sometimes, users don’t get the floating download icon on their screen and at times they don’t wish to give the app the needed permission. No matter what the case is, you can also go to Snaptube’s native interface to download a Twitter movie by following these steps:
- To start with, launch Twitter on your Android device (by visiting its website or through its app)
- Search for the video that you wish to download and copy its link to the clipboard.
- Now, launch Snaptube on your phone and paste the video link in its search bar.
- This will make Snaptube load the page and display the relevant results. As the video would start playing, you will get an option to download it.
- Tap on the download icon (at the bottom of the video player) and choose the resolution of your choice.
- Wait for a while for the video to be downloaded on your device.
That’s it! Once you have completed the Twitter hot movie download, you can watch it offline (without any internet connection) or transfer it to any other device as well. You can find the saved video under the Downloads folder on Snaptube or your device’s native Video app.
updated by Chief Editor on Jan 19, 2022