Twitter is an excellent place to catch up on the latest news, the wittiest comments, and trending videos. But Twitter doesn’t allow you to save the videos in the app, which is inconvenient when you want to watch them offline. If you want to share the videos with friends offline or watch them later, then Twitter doesn’t provide any option. So naturally, you may have the question, “How to download videos from Twitter?”
Here we have the best Twitter video downloader solution for you. You can use Snaptube to download videos from Twitter on your phone. Snaptube helps you find your favorite Twitter videos and save them without any additional costs.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Devices?
There is no direct method to download Twitter videos using the platform itself. But you can use Snaptube, a video saver app, to download the required files from Twitter. Snaptube is a platform that either uses links or allows you to log in to various social media platforms to save different files. This may be photos, stories, posts, videos, or even audio files.
To download Twitter videos through the Snaptube app, you need to install the Snaptube app on your device. You can find the apk of Snaptube here on its official website. Alternatively, you can also download it from app libraries such as Uptodown, Aptoide, AppGallery, and GetApps.
Once you download the Snaptube app, you are ready to use it to download videos from Twitter. If you are asking, “How can I download a video from Twitter?” we have two methods for you.
Method 1: Download Videos on Twitter Through Video URL
If you want to download a particular video that you came across while scrolling on Twitter, you can do so by using the video URL. This is also the best method if you are looking for how to download videos from Twitter dm.
To get the video URL from the Twitter app:
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Click on the post video you want to download.
- Tap on the share button to open a pop-up menu. In that, select “Copy link.”
- This will copy the link of the video to your clipboard.
You can now use the link to save the Twitter video on your phone by following the below steps:
- Open the Snaptube app on your device.
- In the search bar, long-tap and click paste to paste the video link.
- Tap on the search button, and the app will look through thousands of posts on Twitter to find the video you need.
- You can open the video by tapping on it within the app. Click on the download icon at the bottom to select the video quality.
- The Snaptube app will complete the video download. You can find the file in your device’s internal storage. Or, you can access it through Snaptube’s library.
Method 2: Save Twitter Videos Within Snaptube
If you want to casually browse and download good videos from Twitter on your phone, then this method is more suitable for you. You can also use this if you don’t want to install the Twitter app separately on your device.
- Open the Snaptube app on your device.
- Browse through the given platforms and tap on the Twitter icon.
- Enter your details and log in to your Twitter account.
- Scroll through Twitter like you usually do. If you find a video you like, click on it to open it within the app.
- Tap on the yellow download icon at the bottom and select the required video quality.
- The app will complete the download, which you can find in the internal storage or app library.
Everyone who browses Twitter will want to download a video at some point. If you don’t want to miss out on this, download the Snaptube app now to save every video you want to watch again from Twitter.
Why Snaptube For Twitter Video Downloads?
Snaptube isn’t just a downloading app but an entire package of excellent features. The app allows you unlimited downloads at the highest speed without spending a single penny. Apart from that:
- It provides HD-quality downloads. The app supports all video resolutions ranging from 144p to 4K HD.
- Snaptube has access to all popular social platforms in addition to Twitter, which means you can browse limitlessly.
- It also lets you extract audio within the app so that you can enjoy only the music.
- It is highly secure and is certified by the top nine internet security companies.
- The app has an inbuilt Android toolkit that optimizes the phone’s performance, clears the RAM, and cleans up internal memory.
Due to these features, Snaptube is our go-to app when it comes to Twitter video downloads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Though many Twitter video downloaders are available, we recommend Snaptube as the best app to download videos from Twitter. It is secure and easy to use, with HD-quality download options, making it our top pick.
The downloaded videos are stored in your device’s internal storage. You can access it through the phone’s Gallery app or through Snaptube’s download library.
Yes. Snaptube allows you to choose the video resolution while downloading the Twitter video. You can choose from 144p to 4K HD quality.
Unfortunately, Snaptube is not currently available for iOS devices. So, if you are wondering how to download videos from twitter on iPhone, you can use some online sites instead. You just need to copy the Twitter video link, and then open your trusted Twitter online download site on iPhone, then copy the link to start downloading.
updated by Chief Editor on 12月 30, 2022