Samsung is one of the leading Android manufacturers in the world and is used by millions of people. While Samsung develops a wide range of apps for its users, there isn’t any feasible Samsung app to download videos. Thankfully, there are plenty of third-party apps that can help us download videos on a Samsung device. For your convenience, we have handpicked the best Samsung video downloader right here. Read on and get to know how to use this freely available video downloader in detail.
Part 1. Snaptube: The Best Samsung Video Downloader App
Snaptube is a Samsung video downloader free app that is compatible with every leading Android device. The app allows us to download unlimited videos from different sources. Users can select the resolution and the size of the video they wish to download on their Samsung device. The app also features a user-friendly and interactive interface. Therefore, people of all ages can use this amazing app without any trouble.
- Snaptube has integrated an extensive range of video sharing and social platforms in one place. Without switching between different apps, you would be able to find a video of your choice.
- If you want, you can even add any other platform to the existing list on Snaptube.
- It supports the streaming and downloading of high-definition content.
- Snaptube is also a great place to discover all kinds of interesting and trending content.
- Users can save a video in different resolutions on their Samsung device and watch it without any internet connection.
- Other advanced features like YouTube connectivity, fast-loading player, picture-in-picture mode, etc.
Part 2. How to Download Videos to Samsung Phones
Snaptube provides different ways to download a video on Samsung device. You can use a link to directly download a video using the app. If you want, you can just tap on any platform that is already supported by Snaptube as well. The process is quite easy and doesn’t need any prior technical experience. All you need to do is follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Launch Snaptube on your Samsung device
If you don’t have the Samsung video downloader application on your phone, then you need to visit the official website of Snaptube first. From here, you can download the latest stable APK file of Snaptube. Once it is downloaded, tap on it and complete the installation.
After installing the app, you can launch it on your Samsung device and access its features.
Note: In some Samsung devices, we are not allowed to download apps from sources other than Google Play Store and Samsung App Store. To resolve this, go to its Security Settings and turn on the app installation from third-party (unknown) sources.
Step 2: Look for any video of your choice
Now, there are different ways to search for any video content. Here are the two approaches that you can take.
- Launch any video sharing or social app on your phone (supported by Snaptube) like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, etc. Simply look for any video on the app’s native interface. Once you find it, just copy the URL of the video. In most of the apps, you have to go to its more options and copy the video link.
- Another way to do it is by using Snaptube’s own interface. Once you launch the app, you can view different video and social platforms listed. All you need to do is tap on a platform and look for a video. Tap on the search bar and enter the relevant keywords to find your favorite videos.
Therefore, you can look for any video by directly providing its URL or by entering the relevant keywords in the search bar. If you want, you can also add any other website to the existing list of platforms on Snaptube as well.
Step 3: Download a video for Samsung
Based on the given query, Snaptube will display the relevant results on its interface. If you want, you can just tap on the download icon (located adjacent to the video thumbnail) to save the video on your Samsung phone.
You can also watch the video on Snaptube’s interface as well. All you need to do is tap on the video icon. This will start playing the video so that you can watch it without any constraint. To save this video, you can tap on the download icon which is located at the bottom of the video player.
The application will provide different options regarding the resolution and size of the video. Just tap on the resolution (and format) of your choice and start the downloading process.
After the video would be downloaded, you can access it anytime you want even without an internet connection. The saved videos will be available under the Downloads folder of Snaptube as well as on your phone’s native video app.
That’s it! By following these easy instructions, you would be able to use this video downloader for Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung phones. Packed with tons of amazing features, it will certainly be your favorite app in no time. A freely available video downloader, it is compatible with every leading Samsung device. Install it right away and download as many videos as you want in the best available quality.
updated by Senior Editor on Oct 29, 2018