Downloading MP3 music files on any phone these days is hard. Due to security and various other reasons, there are specific paid stores to listen and download music and videos. However, not everyone is willing to pay for this. So, what should these people do? Install Snaptube free MP3 downloader for Samsung and save music files on your Android phone. There are very few efficient Samsung MP3 apps and Snaptube is by far the best one that we have found. MP3 music download for Samsung, let’s see how you can do it.
Part 1. Best Samsung MP3 Downloader
Snaptube is an efficient application developed by Mobiuspace. The company designed the app to offer unlimited entertainment access to its users. This is why Snaptube has the answer to almost all your downloading worries. Whether you want to download a Telugu movie or Facebook video, the app allows it all. Here are some features of this free MP3 download Samsung app:
- Snaptube has integrated a number of platforms in one app such as Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Since the app is extremely lightweight and efficient, users hardly face buffer-lag. The functioning is also fast and easy.
- Snaptube is security verified by McAfee, CM Security, and Lookout Security, which means that the app won’t harm your Samsung phone in any manner.
- Its picture-in-picture mode further lets you keep browsing other things while viewing videos or downloading music.
- The app is free of cost and doesn’t take any charges for using full features. But, if you are bothered by the few ads that Snaptube has, you can buy an ad-free version.
Part 2. How to Use Best MP3 Downloader for Samsung
Although Snaptube is extremely simple to use and any user can figure out its working in minutes, we have explained the working in detail.
Step 1. Install APK File of the Snaptube App
To use Snaptube on your Samsung phone, download APK from the official website. It will only take a few minutes, and then, you can launch the app and start using it. Since Snaptube doesn’t have any sign-up or register formalities, you can save some time and avoid signing up.
However, some users face issues while downloading the app and that is because they have disabled third-party app download on their phone. Usually, your phone will ask you if you want to enable it at the time of APK download only. But, if you don’t get that option, simply go to Settings. Find Security & Privacy, and then, enable Install unknown apps.
Step 2. Free MP3 Download Apps for Samsung
Now, open Snaptube and type the music or song name that you want to download. From the search results, pick the one you wish to save and tap on download. You can also download songs from a specific platform. For instance, if you want to download a song from YouTube, open the YouTube platform on the Snaptube app. Then, type the name of the song you want in your Samsung device and open the video. Snaptube will pop a downward arrow on your screen for download. Tap the arrow, select the file type and quality, Change the location, and hit Download.
All these files will be found in the download section of your phone. You can use these in the default music player as well. Isn’t Snaptube the easiest, feasible, and most amazing app ever? We also think so. Visit the official website and download Snaptube today.
updated by Chief Editor on Nov 19, 2018