If you’re looking to download the latest MP3 songs on your phone, you’ve come to the right place. Snaptube Music Downloader is considered one of the safest options for free music downloads. The app is extremely easy to use. In this article, I will familiarize you with how to download music with Snaptube.
A quick glance:
Snaptube’s free music download features
Snaptube is a popular Android app that you can use to download all kinds of media content – videos, music, and more. Since you can find major streaming platforms in one place on Snaptube, you don’t have to switch between different apps. Just launch the Snaptube music download app, look for your favorite songs, and save them on your device.
- Large music library: You can find all kinds of songs in the Snaptube music app – including different genres and languages.
- Music online: You can stream and listen to HD music from dozens of music sites for free on Snaptube.
- Music offline: Save unlimited music to your phone and listen to it anytime, anywhere. You can choose the desired audio quality according to your needs.
- Video to music: You can download just MP3 audio from any video you see online.
- Free to use: All features are free of charge, and you don’t need to register an account.
- Other features: Snaptube’s free music download app also offers features like batch download, picture-in-picture mode, file management, etc.
How to download the Snaptube music app on your phone
You can get the official Snaptube music downloader apk for Android in several ways:
- Snaptube official website -> click the download button.
- Search for Snaptube in the app store that comes with your phone (not the Play Store)
- Some well-known APK download sites like APKpure, Uptodown, Aptoide, etc.
Note: Since the Snaptube music app is not available on the Play Store, you may need to turn on the option for app installation from unknown sources. Go to your Android Settings > Security and you will see the option.
How to download music on Snaptube? Step-by-step guide
Once the Snaptube music app is downloaded, launch it and start exploring the world of free music and videos.
1. Find the music you love
You can put keywords or music links in its search bar. You can search by title, artist, genre, and lyrics. By default, Snaptube will show the most relevant results.
If you want to keep up with the latest songs, switch to its music page and you can find top charts from all over the world.
You can also go to any other platform bookmarked on its top bar for a specific search.
2. Listen to music online
Click the thumbnail to watch the music video. The little headphone icon lets you create a playlist. You can enjoy uninterrupted music playing even with the screen off.
3. Download music to your device
you can see a download icon is activated at the bottom of the screen. Just tap on the download icon and select MP3 as the target format to save the file.
In this way, you can use the Snaptube music downloader to get as many songs as you want.
4. Manage music files on Snaptube
You can later find the saved songs in your Snaptube library (My Files -> Music) or the Music app on your device. Snaptube comes with a file manager. You can share downloaded music with friends, set your favorite songs as ringtones, delete unwanted files in batches, and even encrypt audio and video files.
Since there are no download limits and no fees, you can try Snaptube MP3 music downloads as many times as you want! Besides, Snaptube is not only a music downloader app, you can also download videos and movies by following the same steps above.
That’s all about how to download music from Snaptube. If you have any questions, leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
updated by Chief Editor on Sep 08, 2022