You can upload videos directly to your Pinterest board and share them on your page with just one click. But downloading audio from Pinterest video is a complex task because Pinterest doesn’t have such option.
You might have faced the situation where you need to download video or audio for later use. So, in this article, we’ll show you how to perform Pinterest videos to MP3 download for free on your phone.
How to Download Pinterest Videos to MP3 Format?
While Pinterest now lets creators export their video content to other platforms, you still need some Pinterest MP3 downloader apps in order to download audio from Pinterest videos.
Snaptube is one of the best apps for downloading audio from online videos. It’s a free tool that allows downloading content from any website – not just Pinterest, but also Instagram, Facebook, Dailymotion and more.
Besides, Snaptube also has an in-app browser, making it easy for users to browse through content and find exactly what they’re looking for. Since it is exclusively launched for Android devices, you can use it to download any videos into MP3/MP4 format on your phone.Download
So, now you must be thinking about how to use Snaptube to download Pinterest videos to MP3.
Don’t worry, here’s the detailed guide.
Using Snaptube to Download Pinterest Video to MP3
Check some quick and easy steps to use Snaptube to download audio from Pinterest videos.
1. To begin with, you need to download the Snaptube app on your mobile phone. For this, click on the download Snaptube button below.
2. When you have successfully installed the app on your smartphone, launch the app and tap on View All Sites from the top bar. Find the Pinterest logo and tap on it.
3. This will open the Pinterest site through the Snaptube app, and here, you can browse Pinterest videos to find the one you want to download in MP3 format.
4. You can also see a download icon next to each video. Clicking on it to save the video to MP4 first. Don’t worry, we are not done yet.
5. When the downloading completes, go to the “My File” menu on the Snaptube app and find the video you’ve just downloaded from Pinterest. Tap on the three-dot icon to find the “Convert to audio” option and tap it. In a moment, you’ll successfully download the Pinterest video to MP3.
So that’s how you can perform Pinterest video to MP3 download without a hitch! If you are looking for a tool that can help you download videos from any website, then Snaptube is one of the best options. It is easy to use and supports all types of video formats.
What Features does Snaptube Downloader Have?
Snaptube is not the Pinterest audio downloader. It is a multi-functional downloader app that allows you to download any video and music from streaming sites. Some of the amazing features include:
- You can download videos from any website.
- It supports various types of video formats, including 360p to HD.
- It has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to use.
- It has no download limitation.
- It has built-in music and video player that allows you to play your favorite music and videos in any format you want.
If you are using Snaptube, downloading Pinterest videos and audio will be no limitation. However, if you are using any other browser or software, then there will be a limitation on time and number of downloads. With Snaptube, you can download unlimited Pinterest videos without any hassle.
Yes, all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned above, and you will be able to download any Pinterest video in MP3 or MP4 format.
You just need to open the Pinterest site in the Snaptube app and choose the videos you want to download. Alternatively, you can copy the Pinterest video link and paste it into Snaptube’s search bar, then it will load the video with a download button.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 03, 2022