“I just saw a music video on Instagram and would like to download its mp3 on my phone. Are there any reliable Instagram to mp3 converters that I can use?” – Recently, a reader asked us this question, which made us realize that lots of other people might be facing a similar issue. While Instagram is mostly known for videos and photos, several users wish to download mp3 from Instagram as well. Thankfully, there are numerous Instagram to mp3 converters that can help you. In this post, we will provide a detailed tutorial to use a highly reliable Instagram downloader.
Part 1. The Best Insta MP3 Download App
You have seen a video on Instagram and now you wish to download its mp3 file on your phone. Don’t worry – with Snaptube, you can make it happen. It is a complete video downloader that can help you save videos from several platforms. This includes social media and video sharing platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Twitter, and more.
- Snaptube can help you download videos and other media files from Instagram in the best-available quality.
- There is a wide range of platforms that Snaptube supports. If a user wants, then they can even add any other platform to the existing list as well.
- Extremely easy to use, it doesn’t require any prior technical experience.
- It is a freely available app that supports all the leading Android devices.
- The app has numerous advanced features like picture-in-picture mode, floating download icon, fast-loading player, and so much more.
- Besides using it as an Instagram downloader, you can also discover the new and trending content related to your interests on the app as well.
Part 2. How to Download Instagram Video to MP3
Snaptube is extremely easy to use and provides different ways to download any media content from Instagram and other similar platforms. You can either use Instagram or Snaptube to do it. We have provided easy instructions for both of these methods.
Method 1. Download content via Instagram app
The best thing about Snaptube is its floating download icon, which lets us save videos directly from Instagram’s native interface.
- First of all, you need to download Snaptube on your Android device. Go to its official website and download the latest APK version of Snaptube. In this way, you can install the app on your device.
- Now, go to your device’s app permissions and grant Snaptube the access to a floating window. You can also launch Snaptube and browse its features as well.
- To download anything from Instagram, launch the Instagram app on your phone and search for the respective video.
- Once you find the video, you need to visit its more options by tapping on the hamburger icon on its top right.
- From all the provided options, tap on “Copy link”. This will automatically enable a Snaptube download icon on the screen.
- Tap on the download button and select the type of format in which you wish to save the content.
Wait for a while for the media file to be downloaded. Once the download is completed, you will be notified accordingly.
Method 2. Using Snaptube’s interface
If you want, you can use Snaptube’s own interface to download a media file from Instagram. All you need to do is follow these simple instructions.
- Go to the official website of Snaptube and download the Instagram MP3 download app on your device.
- Now, launch Instagram and look for the video that you wish to download (as an mp3).
- Once you have found the video, go to its more options, and tap on “Copy link”. Great! Now you have copied the link of the Instagram video.
- Launch Snaptube on your Android device and paste the video link that you have just copied in its search bar.
- The app will automatically look for the respective content and open it on its native interface.
- Right below the video player, you can see a downloader icon. Simply tap on it and select the media format of your choice.
- Wait for a while for the video to be downloaded. Once the download is completed, you can find it under the “Downloads” folder of Snaptube or the device’s native media app.
Note: If you are not able to install Snaptube on your Android, then make sure you are able to download apps from third-party sources. To do this, go to its Security Settings and turn on the app download option from Unknown Sources. Don’t worry, it won’t harm your device in any way.
That’s it! In this hassle-free way, you can use this Instagram Mp3 converter as many times as you want. A 100% freely available solution, it is fully compatible with every major Android device. Go ahead and install it on your phone and start downloading videos from different sources for free.
updated by Guest Editor on Sep 11, 2018