If you like to listen to songs or watch videos on your Android phone, then you might already know the importance of a good MP3 MP4 downloader. If you have ideal tools, then you can easily do free MP3 MP4 music downloads on an Android. Though, if you don’t use the right app, then a simple job like MP3 MP4 song download might seem tedious. Here, I will let you know how to do MP3 and MP4 music download on an Android with the best-suited solution.
Snaptube: The Major Features of this MP3 MP4 Downloader
Ideally, Snaptube is the only app you need to do MP3 and MP4 song download on an Android phone. The application is available for free and supports both MP3 and MP4 formats to download a media file.
- On the Snaptube interface, you can already find tons of supported platforms that you can switch between without leaving the app. For instance, some of these listed platforms are YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, etc.
- Though, if you want to do MP3MP4 video song download from any other source, then you can simply add it to Snaptube as well.
- There are also options to do MP4/MP3 song download by directly providing the URL of the source or by simply entering relevant keywords.
- Once the video is loaded on Snaptube’s media player, it will let you select MP4 or MP3 as the format in which you want to download the file.
- Not just that, you can also select a preferred bit rate or its video resolution to download it in optimized or HD formats.
- You can do MP3 or MP4 download of songs using Snaptube for free and can also enable/disable its dark mode whenever you want.
How to do Free MP3 MP4 Music Downloads with Snaptube?
If you want to do an MP3 or MP4 video song download on your Android phone using Snaptube, then you can just follow these suggestions.
Step 1: Get the Snaptube MP4 MP3 downloader
To do the MP3 MP4 video song download on your device, you first need to install Snaptube. For this, you can go to its website, save its APK, and let your browser install it on your phone.
Beforehand, make sure that the app download option from unknown sources is enabled on the phone by visiting its security settings.
Step 2: Search for any video audio to download
Great! Once the app is installed, you can launch it to do free MP3/MP4 music download on your device. You can switch between the supported platforms on Snaptube without leaving the app or can directly submit a URL of the media. If you want to get results from YouTube, then you can also look for a video by entering related keywords in the search bar.
Step 3: Download the MP3 or MP4 file on your device
After getting the appropriate results, you can load the media content on the player of Snaptube to view it. To do the MP3 or MP4 music download, you can tap on the save (download) icon from the bottom.
As listed above, Snaptube will now present different formats and quality options to save your file. You can select either MP3 or MP4 as the target format and a preferred quality to download the file on your phone.
Once the MP3 or MP4 file is downloaded, you can access it from Snaptube’s library or the local file storage of your device.
updated by lunnzcl on Oct 23, 2020