“How to extract audio from video online on my Android phone?”
If a similar query about a free audio extractor has brought you here, then you have certainly come to the right place. There are times when while browsing the web or any app, we wish to extract audio from a video file. Thankfully, you can do it by using a dedicated audio extractor tool. In this post, I’m going to let you know how to extract audio from video on Android phones using the best app out there.
Snaptube: The Best Free Audio Extractor for Android
Snaptube is a 100% freely available audio extractor app that you can use on any leading Android device. The application can download video and audio files from multiple sources in different formats.
- On Snaptube, you can find hundreds of social and entertainment platforms that you can switch between. Some of them are Dailymotion, Facebook, and so on.
- If you want, you can directly load a URL on Snaptube’s search, look for a video, and add any other platform to its list.
- After loading the video, you will be given options for different formats to download the file. You can select “MP3” as the preferred format to extract audio from video file online.
- Apart from that, Snaptube can also be used to watch videos of different genres and create customized playlists.
- Snaptube is free to use, doesn’t need root access, and is equipped with advanced features like picture-in-picture or dark mode as well.
How to Extract Audio from Video Online using Snaptube
Now when you know the major features of this audio extractor tool, let’s learn how to use it. To extract audio from video online on Android using Snaptube, the following steps can be implemented:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube audio extractor
At first, you need to visit the official website of Snaptube and download its APK on your Android phone. Later, you can let your browser install the application on your device.
If you are having issues installing the app, then you can go to your phone’s security settings first. Now, you can enable the app installation permission from unknown sources to fix this.
Step 2: Find the video to extract
Afterward, you can launch the Snaptube audio extractor on your Android and find any video to download. You can search for a video by entering keywords, its URL, or explore the available platforms from its home. By default, the results from the search option will be extracted.
Step 3: Extract audio from video file
Once you get the relevant results, you can tap on the video thumbnail, and load it on Snaptube’s native media player. You can now see a download icon activated at the bottom that you can simply tap on. In the end, you can select MP3 (or any other format) and the desired file resolution to extract audio track from video and download it on your phone.
Following this same technique, you can extract as many audio files as you want from different videos for free. You can later find the downloaded audio files in your Music app, device’s storage, or Snaptube’s Library as well.
updated by on Jan 19, 2022