If you want to have a personalized experience using your smartphone, then why not put some new ringtones in it? Well, a ringtone can certainly bring a change in how you use your phone and make it more personal. Though, to download ringtone, you don’t need to put any extra effort or even spend a single dime. If you use the best ringtone download app, then you can easily get tons of ringtones on your phone. In this post, I will let you know how to do ringtones download for free on any Android device.
Snaptube: The Top Ringtone Download App [100% Free]
Snaptube is a popular entertainment app for Android that lets us download all kinds of media from multiple sources. Apart from videos and photos, you can also use it to download songs and ringtones of all kinds.
- On Snaptube, you will find hundreds of media and social platforms to perform a new ringtone download of your choice.
- You can browse the supported platforms or enter any other source of your choice to its existing list.
- It also lets us do a direct music ringtone download from a URL on our Android phone. You can also load a video and save it as a music file on your phone.
- The application provides different format and resolution options that we can pick to download ringtones in an MP3 format.
- Snaptube is 100% free, puts no restriction on the number of downloads, and does not need jailbreak access on the device.
How to Download Ringtones for Free using Snaptube?
Without much ado, let’s quickly learn how to do phone ringtone download for free using Snaptube on your Android.
Step 1: Install Snaptube on your device
If you don’t have this top ringtone download app, then just visit its website on any browser, and save its APK file. You can later tap on it and grant your browser access to install the app on your device.
In case you encounter any issue, then go to your phone’s Settings > Security and make sure you can download apps from unknown sources on your phone.
Step 2: Search for your favorite ringtones
Once the Snaptube music ringtone download app is installed, simply launch it, and select any platform from its home. You can later browse the platform to look for any ringtone to download.
Alternatively, you can also enter the keywords of your choice in the search bar to find any ringtone. You can also directly copy a URL from any other source and paste it on Snaptube’s search bar as well.
Step 3: Download ringtone on your device
After loading the relevant content on Snaptube’s media player, you can just tap on the download icon from the bottom of the screen. In this end, you can select MP3 as the target format (and the size option you want) to save the audio on your phone.
That’s it! Once you have downloaded the music file on your device, you can make it as your phone’s ringtone. In this way, you can use this best ringtone download app as many times as you want and get your favorite ringtones on your Android for free.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 27, 2020