“How can I convert multiple MP4 to MP3 on my Android device? I’m looking for a bulk MP4 to MP3 converter app to save tons of videos as MP3 files.”
As I stumbled upon this query regarding MP4 to MP3 multiple files converter, I realized that a lot of people encounter a similar issue. If you also wish to perform a bulk convert of MP4 to MP3 from an online source, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, I will let you know how to use the best multiple MP4 to MP3 converter app for Android and that too for free.
Snaptube: The Best Bulk MP4 to MP3 Converter App
Snaptube is an ultimate entertainment Android app that can help you watch, download, and convert videos of all kinds. You can use this as an online solution to convert multiple MP4 videos to MP3 from several video sharing and social platforms for free.
- On Snaptube, you can find 100+ different platforms that you can switch between without leaving the application.
- Some of the platforms that you can easily browse and download media files from are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Dailymotion, etc.
- After loading any video to the media player, it will let you save it as either MP3 or MP4. You can also do bulk convert of MP4 to MP3 by directly downloading several videos.
- Besides that, the bulk MP4 to MP3 converter app will also present options to save the file in different sizes and bit rates like 128 or 320kbps.
- There are no restrictions on the number of downloads that you can process so that you can convert multiple MP4 files to MP3.
- Also, there is no need to root your device to use the Snaptube multiple MP4 to MP3 converter or pay anything to use its services.
How to Convert Multiple Files from MP4 to MP3 with Snaptube?
Using Snaptube to bulk convert MP4 to MP3 is pretty easy. Once you have installed the bulk MP4 to MP3 converter app, you can follow these steps to meet your requirements:
Step 1: Install the MP4 to MP3 multiple files converter
Since the Snaptube multiple MP4 to MP3 converter app is not on the Play Store, you need to make a small tweak on your phone. Go to its security settings first and grant your phone permissions to install apps from third-party sources.
After this, you can just go to the website of Snaptube on any browser, download its APK, and install it on your device.
Step 2: Search for the videos to download
Whenever you wish to batch convert MP4 to MP3, just launch the Snaptube app, and select any platform from its supported list. You can also search for anything directly by entering keywords or can simply submit the URL of the video as well.
Step 3: Convert multiple MP4 files to MP3
Once you get the relevant results on Snaptube, you can tap on the download button that is adjacent to its thumbnail. If you want to watch the video first, then just tap on the thumbnail to load it.
Now, to save the file, you can tap on the download icon and select MP3 as the target format. You can also select a preferred bit rate and wait as these videos would be saved on your phone in MP3 formats.
As you can see, with the help of a resourceful app like Snaptube, you can convert multiple MP4 files to MP3 for free. The downloaded MP3 files can be accessed from the file manager, the music app, or even from your Snaptube library.
updated by on Jan 19, 2022