If you are a music enthusiast, then you might be looking for ways to do audio song download on your Android as well. Although there are some music streaming apps out there, most of them are not free and we need to pay a heavy subscription cost. Thankfully, you can use a reliable application to do free audio music download on your phone. In this post, I will let you know how to do HD audio songs free download on your Android pretty easily.
Snaptube: The Best New Audio Song Download App
With the help of Snaptube, you can download all kinds of media files like videos, music, photos, etc. from multiple sources. The application is extremely easy to use and doesn’t need root access or subscription cost.
- Snaptube is a dedicated HD audio songs free download app that would let you browse multiple platforms and download media from them.
- On Snaptube’s interface, you can already find hundreds of entertainment platforms or can even add any other source of your choice.
- You can also load any media from its URL and perform direct audio songs free download on your device.
- After loading the media, the application will suggest different formats and resolutions in which we can download the file (can also perform video to audio song download).
- You can find songs of almost every language and genre on Snaptube and download unlimited files for free.
How to Do Audio Songs Download for Mobile using Snaptube
As you can see, using Snaptube to do audio song download in MP3 is extremely simple and won’t cost a single dime. You can follow these steps to do new audio song download on any Android for free.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube audio song download app
If you can’t download apps from unknown sources on your device, then first go to its Settings > Security. Here, you can find (and enable) the option to download apps from third-party sources.
Great! Now you can launch any web browser (like Chrome) and go to the official website of Snaptube. Tap on the “Download” button to save its APK file and install it on your Android.
Step 2: Look for any song to download
You can later launch the Snaptube free audio music download app and look for any song of your choice. There is a provision to select any existing platform from its list or you can just enter
keywords in the search option. By default, the results would be loaded. Additionally, you can just copy a URL from any other source and paste it in the search to load it.
Step 3: Download audio file on your phone
Once you find the relevant results, you can just play the media on your phone, and load it on the native player of Snaptube. Now, you can tap on the download icon from the bottom and select MP3 as the preferred format. There are options to download the media file in other formats and resolutions as well.
In this way, you can do audio song download in MP3 or any other format of your choice. The downloaded songs can be accessed offline via your Music app or Snaptube’s Library. Since this new audio song download app is free to use, you won’t encounter any issue using it on your Android device.
updated by on Jan 19, 2022