“How to download online videos and audios by links or any other medium?”
If you also own an Android device and would like to do audio and video download of your favorite content, then you have come to the right place. While using any app or browsing the web, you could have stumbled upon a song or video to download. The good thing is that you can save these media files by using a trusted video and audio download app. In this post, I will let you know how to do a free download of video and audio in detail.
Snaptube: The Best Online Video and Audio Downloader
Considered as a must-have app for Android users, Snaptube is a go-to solution to download all kinds of media on your phone. You can download online videos or audios by links or by visiting any app/website of your choice.
- On the Snaptube audio/video downloader Android app, you can find several platforms that are already supported by the application.
- If you want, you can explore any video sharing or social platform on Snaptube (like YouTube/Facebook) or add any other platform to its list.
- You can also download videos and audios directly from their links by pasting any URL on Snaptube’s search option.
- Once the media file is loaded on its player, the online video and audio downloader app will present different formats and resolutions in which you can save the file.
- Using Snaptube, you can do a free download of video and audio without any restrictions. The app also has a picture-in-picture and dark mode for seamless streaming.
How to Use Snaptube Video and Audio Download App?
You don’t need to go through any technical hassle to use the Snaptube audio and video download app. Just meet its basic prerequisites and follow these steps to perform video and audio download for free.
Before you start, just go to your phone’s Settings > Security and check the feature to download apps from “Unknown Sources”. In this way, you can download Snaptube from its website and can later disable this feature from your device.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube online video and audio downloader
Since you can download apps from sources other than the Play Store, you can launch any web browser, and go to the official website of Snaptube. Tap on the Download button to save the APK file of this audio video downloader for Android and install it on your phone.
Step 2: Search for any audio/video to download
Once Snaptube is installed, you can load it, and look for any video or audio of your choice. You can open any supported platform from its home and browse it without leaving Snaptube. Additionally, you can enter keywords in the search bar or even paste a URL to download online videos and audios by links.
Step 3: Download videos and audios on your phone
After getting the appropriate results, just tap on the thumbnail of the video, and it will be loaded on its media player. You can also see a download icon at the bottom after opening the file. Tap on the download icon to get options for various formats in which you can download the file (like MP4 or MP3). Just select the format and resolution option and wait as it would do the free download of video and audio content on your phone.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can use this video and audio download app as many times as you want and get your favorite media files on your device.
updated by julietatl1201 on 8月 07, 2020