Every year, numerous Hindi movies are released worldwide. Though, there are certain movies that stand out from the rest and become our favorite. Just like you, millions of other movie lovers would like to perform the new Hindi movie download to save their favorite flicks. Sadly, there aren’t a lot of solutions to download latest Hindi movies free. Lucky for you – we are here to assist you. In this post, we will teach you how to do the latest Hindi full movie download for free.
Part 1: The best way to perform new Hindi film download
If you are a fan of Hindi movies, then you should certainly install Snaptube on your Android device. Without spending a single dime, you can download all kinds of videos on your phone in the best available quality. Snaptube has integrated various video sharing platforms so that you don’t have to switch between different apps.
- Do the latest Hindi movies download from multiple sources and that too with a single tap using Snaptube.
- The app will let you save a video in different resolutions and sizes.
- You can browse the supported platforms or even add any other source to the existing list as well.
- Extremely easy to use, it is a lightweight app that is compatible with all the leading Android devices.
Part 2. How to do new Hindi movie download with Snaptube
By using Snaptube, you can do the free Hindi new movie download in minutes. Yes – it is really as simple as that. You can do new Hindi full movie download directly from Snaptube’s website or by visiting any other platform. Here’s a stepwise approach to do the same.
Method 1: Direct download from any app/website
The best thing about Snaptube is that you can directly do the new latest Hindi movie download from any other app. You can follow these steps to do the same.
1. Visit the official website of Snaptube and download the app on your Android device. Once its APK file is downloaded, you can easily install the app.
2. Go to your device’s app permissions and give Snaptube the access to the floating window feature.
3. Afterward, launch Snaptube and let it run in the background.
4. Now, you can go to any app or website where you watch Hindi movies. For instance, let’s suppose you have to download a movie from YouTube. You can just launch YouTube and search for the video of your choice.
5. Once you find a movie, go the options of the video and copy its URL. When the link of the video is copied, Snaptube’s floating download icon will be displayed on the screen.
6. Tap on the download icon and select the resolution and format of the video to be downloaded.
7. Wait for a few seconds as the video would be downloaded on your device automatically.
Method 2: Download any Hindi movie via Snaptube
If you don’t know where to look for Hindi movies, then don’t worry. Simply launch Snaptube on your Android device and follow these steps to download latest Hindi movies free.
1. As you would launch Snaptube on your Android device, you will get a list of the various platforms on its home page. Simply tap on the platform of your choice.
2. If you want to explore other platforms, then tap on the “More” button. Also, you can add or remove any other platform from here.
3. Out of all the provided options, Indian Movie Pro is one of the best places to watch all kinds of Hindi and regional movies. It is represented by the Bollywood icon on Snaptube’s interface. You can tap on it to launch its interface.
4. Tap on the search bar and look for any movie of your choice. This will display the relevant results on the interface. Tap on any video thumbnail to play the movie.
5. As soon as the movie would start playing, you can see a download icon at the bottom of the video player. Tap on it to save the video.
6. Select the resolution and size of the video and wait for a while as it would be saved on your Android device.
Once the movie is saved, you can access it from any video app on your device. It will also be available on Snaptube’s library. In this way, you can use the app to do unlimited new Hindi movie download. Just make sure that you are able to download apps from unknown sources (by visiting its security settings).
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 08, 2018