Right now, Bollywood is the largest producer of movies in the world. Consequently, it becomes essential to have a reliable streaming app to watch Hindi movies online. So, based on our experience and user reviews, we have collected a list of the top 5 Hindi movie apps for your Android device.
To briefly sum up:
- Best app to watch and download Hindi movies: Snaptube.
- Best app to watch the very latest Bollywood hits: TubiTV.
- Best ad-free app to watch Hindi movies: Netflix.
Keep scrolling down for the full list, along with details on each app’s pros and cons, download links, and more.
Part 1. Top List of Free Hindi Movies Apps
If you are looking for a powerful Hindi movies app for Android that supports online watching and offline downloading, try Snaptube at once. It is a multipurpose app specially meant to meet the need of an average internet user who prefers video streaming.
It’s not in Google Play, but we’re still putting it first for the following reasons.
- You can watch the latest Hindi movies just by typing the movie name in the search bar.
- It’s capable of browsing and playing all Hindi movie streaming sites without downloading other apps. Just type or paste the website URL.
- You can download the movie as MP4 or MP3 and enjoy it even without an internet connection.
- Its video playback and download experience are very smooth and almost never fail.
- It’s 100% free.
How to watch and download Hindi movies with Snaptube
Here is a very simple procedure for watching Hindi movies through Snaptube. If you are a new user, follow these easy steps:
- Download and install the Snaptube app on your phone.
- Search for the movie title. By default, if you type a movie name directly into the search box, it will display the available movie resources on YouTube.
- Or you can enter your favorite Hindi movie site in Snaptube and find the movie you want.
When the video starts to play, an orange Download icon will appear.
- Tap on it to specify which resolution is perfect according to the speed of your internet connection.
- Your video will start running without any interruption.
- Along with playing movies, you can also use Snaptube for listening to MP3 songs. It also requires the same steps that you have to follow while running a video.
- Your video will start running without any interruption.
- Along with playing movies, you can also use Snaptube for listening to MP3 songs in every language. It also requires the same steps that you have to follow while running a video.
- App rating: 4.8/5.
- Users complain: Not available on iPhone.
- Download link: Download Snaptube for Android.
In TubiTV, there are numerous categories for watching movies in different genres. Whether you need a comedy, drama, horror, action, animation, or anything else, everything is available in pre-specified groups. TubiTV requires no subscription so feel free to use it. If you are looking for the highest entertainment-rich mobile app on your Android device, just install this one.
This powerful Hindi movie app also supports all major online streaming devices like Xbox, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast. Just synchronize between all of these platforms and start watching anywhere.
- App rating: 4.8/5 on Google Play and 4.6/5 on Apple Store.
- Users complain: Too many ads on the app/movies not loading.
- Download link: Download TubiTV on Android and iOS.
Voot is another feature-rich streaming app that is capable of endowing you with all the latest Hindi movies and TV shows. Currently, this app contains the content of the movie of more than 40,000 hours and it is continuously expanding. Most of its Hindi movies are available in different languages like Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, etc.
This app is specially optimized to run with mobile networks fluently. You can stream the movies to the smart TV using Google Chromecast. Currently, Voot supports Android TV, Apple TV, LG TV, and Samsung TV.
Kindly note Voot app is completely free, but Voot Select is a paid subscription service. Some movies, TV shows, and Voot Original series are only available on Voot Select.
- App rating: 3.3/5 on Google Play and 4.4/5 on Apple Store.
- Users complain: Downloading function is not working.
- Download link: Download Voot on Android and iOS.
This name is familiar to most internet users who prefer to watch everything online in the best quality resolution. It is the world’s leading subscription-based service provider. Now you can enjoy all running programs directly on your smartphone with Netflix mobile application. Whether it is about Hindi movies, TV serials, or music, everything is available here. It is a multiplatform service that is available on every device including smartphones, tablets, and PC. For the first month, this service is free to access and then you have to subscribe to a plan, which starts at Rs 149.
Compared with other Hindi movie download apps, Netflix is more stable and less commercial, but it is not an Indian app, so you may not able to find that many Hindi movies.
- App rating: 4.5/5 on Google Play and 3.8/5 on Apple Store.
- Users complain: Less India hits/You have to pay after one month.
- Download link: Download Netflix on Android and iOS.
5. Eros Now
This Hindi movie watching app is actually a production house of Hindi movies that also endows a library of 13,000+ online Bollywood movies, series, and TV shows.
Along with the movie, you can also use it for exploring TV shows and music tracks. It is available in both free and subscription-based plans for additional benefits. With the free version, you can access limited titles and features. If you are looking for new and latest Bollywood, then Eros Now may let you down because there is not too much fresh content on the app. But it is enough for those who are big fans of classic Bollywood movies.
This app has a simple and user-friendly interface that enables the user to easily navigate. Even there is no need to have a music player app if Eros Now is already installed.
- App rating: 3.1/5 on Google Play and 4.3/5 on Apple Store.
- Users complain: Need to pay for it/app crashes sometimes.
- Download link: Download Eros Now on Android and iOS.
Part 2: Related Questions about Hindi Movie Apps
If you prefer to watch Hindi movies online, then we recommend TubiTV as it has a lot of movies. If you prefer offline viewing, choose Snaptube as it is completely free and the download process is extremely smooth.
Snaptube is China-based but it has multiple versions for different countries and languages. You can use it to watch unlimited India movies and even download them to your cellphone.
Here we have a list of free streaming sites to watch movies online.
If you are using Snaptube or similar apps, just search for the latest Hindi movies and tap on the Download button. Check this step-by-step guide >>
updated by Chief Editor on Jun 23, 2022