Instagram has recently become a go-to app to find all kinds of photos, videos, and other media content. There are times when users also wish to download a video from an Instagram link on their phones. The good news is that with the help of Snaptube, you can easily download an Insta video by link on Android. If you also wish to do Instagram video download by link, then just read this informative post that will surely get you covered.
What Can You Do with the Snaptube Video Downloader
Snaptube is an ultimate video/audio downloader for Android that can help you save your favorite media files from multiple sources. Not just to download a video from an Instagram link, it can also download videos from several other platforms.
- The Android app can help you do Instagram link video download by simply submitting the URL of the original Instagram post.
- If you want, you can also log-in to your Instagram account on Snaptube and browse the platform without leaving Snaptube.
- Once the Instagram video is loaded on Snaptube, the app will let you save it in MP3 or MP4 formats. The tool will also present options to save the media content in different sizes and qualities.
- Just like Instagram, Snaptube can also be used to download video and audio files from multiple sources like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and more.
- You can further enable the dark mode of Snaptube to personalize your experience. It also lets us integrate our YouTube account and has no restrictions on the number of downloads.
How to Download a Video from an Instagram Link with Snaptube
By taking the assistance of Snaptube, it is pretty easy to do an Instagram video download by link. Once you have installed Snaptube on your Android phone, you can follow these steps to download an Insta video by its link:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube downloader
To start with, you can just visit the official website of Snaptube on your Android phone and tap on the download button to save its APK. Later, you can tap on the downloaded APK file and let your browser install Snaptube on your phone.
In case you encounter any issue, then go to your Android phone’s Settings > Security to enable app installation access from third-party sources.
Step 2: Load the video to download
Afterward, you can just launch Snaptube to do Instagram video download by link. You can go to the Instagram app and search for anything to download. Once you find the post, tap on the share icon to copy its URL. You can now go to Snaptube, paste the URL on the search bar, and load it.
Alternatively, you can directly go to the Instagram option on Snaptube, log-in to your account, and access it on the native interface of Snaptube.
Step 3: Download a video from its Instagram link
Once the Instagram video is loaded on Snaptube, you can tap on the download icon that you can find at the bottom of the interface. This will display options to download the video in different formats and resolutions. Just select a preferred option and tap on the download button again to save the file.
There you go! By taking the assistance of Snaptube, you can easily do the Instagram link to video download on your Android device for free. The downloaded video can be accessed from the phone’s storage or the Snaptube library offline.
updated by lunnzcl on 10月 23, 2020