Are you looking for a link downloader for Instagram? Lately, Instagram has become extremely popular among its users since it lets us browse a wide range of media content of all kinds. Also, if you want, you can download from an Instagram link any hosted content. Since the download option is not there on the native app of Instagram, you need a dedicated Instagram post link download app. In this post, I will let you know how to download Instagram post by link on an Android phone for free.
Snaptube: The Only Instagram Link Converter and Downloader You Need
With the help of Snaptube, anyone can download from an Instagram link the hosted content. You can just submit the link of the post on Snaptube and download it as an MP4 or MP3 file for free.
- To use its Instagram link to download option, you just need to submit the exact URL of the post on the search option of Snaptube.
- If you want, you can directly browse Instagram on the Snaptube interface. Since your account credentials won’t be saved by Snaptube, you don’t need to have any security concerns.
- When you submit the Instagram download link for Android on Snaptube, the app will let you save the video post as either MP4 or MP3.
- Besides Instagram, Snaptube also lets us download media content from 100+ other sources like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and more.
- The Snaptube Instagram link converter is 100% free, offers a dark mode, and has no limitations on the number of downloads.
How to Download Instagram Post by Link with Snaptube
After getting to know the major features of this Instagram link download app, you must be willing to give it a try. To use this link downloader for Instagram, you can just follow these steps:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube downloader
At first, you need to install the Instagram link post download app on your Android phone. For this, you can first enable the option to download apps from unknown sources by visiting its security settings.
After that, go to the website of Snaptube on your Android phone and download its APK. Tap on the APK now and let your browser install it on your phone successfully.
Step 2: Load the Instagram post
Once the Instagram link converter is downloaded, you can first launch Instagram, and look for any post of your choice. After finding the post, tap on the more options field from the top, and manually copy the URL of the post. Later, you can launch Snaptube, copy the Instagram link on the search bar, and load it.
Alternatively, you can directly log-in to your Instagram account on Snaptube and browse the platform. This will let you access Instagram’s interface without leaving Snaptube.
Step 3: Download the Instagram post by link
You can now load and watch the Instagram video on the native interface of Snaptube. Also, a download icon would be enabled at the bottom that you can tap to save the file. In the end, you can select MP3 or MP4 as the target format and wait as the file would be saved on your device.
There you go! By following this simple drill, you can easily use the Instagram link to download option of Snaptube. The Instagram link download app is available for free and would let you save any post on your Android phone in either MP3 or MP4 format.
updated by lunnzcl on Oct 23, 2020