“How to download Instagram photos? I want to download IG photos but can’t seem to find a working Instagram photo downloader.” If you have a similar question, then you have certainly come to the right place. While Instagram allows us to post all kinds of visual content, there is no easy option to download all Instagram photos through its native interface. Thankfully, by using the right Instagram photo downloader app, you can easily fulfill your needs. In this guide, we will teach you how to do Instagram download photos and videos like a pro.
Part 1. The Most Recommended Instagram Photo Downloader
Out of all the options out there, Snaptube is certainly the best Instagram photo downloader online that you can use. With just one tap, you can download photos and videos from any Instagram account. The user won’t know that their photos are being downloaded as well. Also, the downloaded photos won’t have any label or watermark.
- Snaptube provides a simple one-tap and 100% free solution to download IG photos.
- The downloaded photos won’t have any watermark or label.
- Being a complete Instagram photo video downloader, it supports all the leading media formats.
- It is extremely easy to use Snaptube to download all Instagram photos.
- No need to root your Android device to use Snaptube
Part 2. How to Download Instagram Photos with Snaptube
Snaptube is an extremely user-friendly Instagram photo downloader app that doesn’t require any prior technical experience. You can download Instagram photos from its own app or by using Snaptube’s interface. Learn how to download Instagram videos >>
Before you begin, simply go to your device’s Settings > Security and turn on the app installation from Unknown Sources. In this way, you can download apps on your phone even when they are not listed on Google Play.
Method 1: Download photos directly from Instagram
Snaptube is a perfect Instagram photo downloader online that will let you download photos directly from Instagram. Here’s how you can do it.
1. To start with, visit the official website of Snaptube and download its APK file. Open the APK file and complete the installation process. Go to your phone’s settings and make sure that Snaptube is able to access the floating window option on your device.
2. Launch Snaptube on your phone and keep it running in the background. Now, launch Instagram and go to the photo that you wish to download. You can look for it on the search bar or directly find it on your timeline.
3. After finding the respective post, tap on its more (the three-dot) icon. From here, you can select the “Copy link” option.
4. As soon as the link would be copied on the clipboard, Snaptube’s floating download icon would appear on the screen. Tap the download icon and select the format of the media file that you wish to download (JPEG in most of the cases).
Method 2: Download Instagram photos via Snaptube
Some devices don’t support the floating window option and at times users are not able to access it as well. In this case, you can follow these steps to download all Instagram photos.
1. Download Snaptube on your device by visiting its official website. Tap on the downloaded APK file to install the app.
2. Go to Instagram and search for any photo of your choice. Once you have found the photo you wish to download, visit its options (the three-dot icon on its top). From here, you can copy the link of the media.
4. Great! When the URL has been copied, you can launch Snaptube on your device. Paste the copied link into its search bar and press enter. This will load the media on Snaptube’s interface.
5. As the photo would be loaded, you can view a download icon at the bottom of the page. Tap on it and select the format of your choice to download IG photo.
You can follow either of these techniques to learn how to download Instagram photos. The downloaded photos will be saved in a dedicated folder that can be accessed from your device’s Gallery. If you want, you can also find the downloaded content in your Snaptube’s library as well. Go ahead and use this Instagram photo downloader and save your favorite pictures on the go.
updated by Chief Editor on 3月 10, 2020