“What is the best way to save a video from an Instagram link? Is there any IG saver app that I can try?”
Recently, a friend of mine asked me this question about an Instagram video saver app for Android. This got me thinking that a lot of people like to save from an Instagram link (or the app) all kinds of content that are posted on it. Thankfully, there is a perfect Instagram video saver app that you can try to do the same. Without much ado, let’s get to know more about the best IG video saver app in detail.
Snaptube: The Only Instagram Video Saver App You Need
If you are an Android user, then you can just take the assistance of Snaptube as an Instagram status saver app. You can also use it to save a video from an Instagram link instantly on your phone for free.
- On Snaptube, you can already find Instagram as one of the many supported platforms. Some other platforms that it supports are YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and so on.
- Therefore, you can just log-in to your Instagram account on Snaptube and save any photo, video, clip, etc. posted on the app. Since this Insta video saver won’t record your account credentials, you don’t have to worry about any security risks.
- If you want, you can directly load the URL of the Instagram post on Snaptube to directly save from Instagram link the hosted photo/video.
- The IG saver app will load any video and would let you save it as an MP4 or MP3 file. You can also select a preferred resolution and bit rate for the file to download.
- The Snaptube Instagram video saver app is 100% free and also offers a dark mode. There is no need to root your device to use this Instagram link saver app.
How to Use Snaptube: The Best IG Saver App
If you also wish to save from an Instagram link (or the app) using Snaptube, then you can simply follow this basic drill.
Since Snaptube is currently not listed on the Play Store, you have to change the app download permission on your phone. For this, you can just visit its security settings and turn on the app download access from unknown sources.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube IG saver app
Afterward, launch any web browser, head to the official website of Snaptube, and download the APK of the IG video saver app. You can let your browser successfully install the Insta video saver app on your phone.
Step 2: Search for an Instagram post to download
Simply launch the Instagram video saver app on your Android, select Instagram from the list of the platforms, and log-in to your account. You can now access Instagram the way you like (on Snaptube) and look for any video to download.
Furthermore, you can first go to the Instagram app to look for anything to download and tap on the share icon. This will let you copy the post’s link that you can later submit to Snaptube.
Step 3: Download the Instagram post
Once you have loaded the content on the IG video saver app, you can just tap on the download icon from the bottom. From the available list of the formats and resolutions, select MP4 (or MP3), and a preferred quality for the content to download.
This will automatically save the video as MP4 or MP3 file on your Android. You can follow this technique to use the Snaptube Instagram video saver app to download any post from IG on your phone.
updated by lunnzcl on 10月 23, 2020