Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms of the present time as millions of people post photos and videos on Instagram every single day. Though, if you are an active user of the platform, then you must be looking for ways to save Instagram pictures. What if I tell you that there is a simple one-tap solution to grab pictures from Instagram without getting noticed. Read on and learn how to save pictures from Instagram without any watermark.
Part 1. The Best Instagram Pic Saver for Android
If you have an Android device, then you can simply use Snaptube as a free Insta pic saver. The tool can easily save photos and even videos that are posted on Instagram without getting detected. The saved photos or videos would not have any watermark as well.
- Easy one-tap solution to learn how to save pics from Instagram and other social media platforms
- Users can save photos as well as videos from Instagram
- The actual quality of the photo is not compromised
- No watermark or label is added on the saved photo
- The downloaded photos will be saved on a separate folder on your device
- Snaptube is fully compatible with every leading Android device and is quite easy to use
Part 2. How to Save Pictures from Instagram using Snaptube
How do I save a picture from Instagram? If you have the same question, then this would be the last tutorial that you will read. With Snaptube, you can save Instagram pictures directly from its native app. Though, if you want, you can do the same via Snaptube’s own interface as well.
Method 1: Save photos directly from Instagram
The best way to learn how to get pictures from Instagram directly is by following this approach.
1. First of all, download Snaptube on your Android device. Just visit its official website, save the latest APK version of the app, and install it. Great! Once the app is installed, go to the app permission on your phone and give Snaptube the access to a floating window.
2. Launch Snaptube and keep it running in the background. Now, launch Instagram and browse it the usual way. Simply look for the photo that you wish to save.
3. Once you have found the photo on Instagram, go to its options by tapping on the three-dot icon. From here, you can copy the link of the post.
4.As soon as the link would be copied, Snaptube’s download icon would be displayed on the screen. Tap on the download icon and select the format of the media file. In no time, it will be downloaded on your phone.
Method 2: Save Instagram pictures via Snaptube
If your phone doesn’t support the floating download icon, then you can follow these easy steps to grab pictures from Instagram.
1. Install Snaptube on your device by visiting its official website.
2. Launch Instagram and simply look for the photo that you want to save. Once you have found the photo, tap on its options and select the “Copy link” feature. This will copy the URL of the post on the clipboard.
3. Now, launch Snaptube on your device and tap on its search bar. Paste the link you have just copied here and press enter. This will load the photo on Snaptube’s native interface. At the bottom of the photo, you can see a download icon. Just tap the icon and select the format for it to be downloaded on your phone.
In the end, you can find the downloaded photo on your phone’s Gallery. There will also be a dedicated folder for Snaptube Images created on your device. At the same time, you can also find all the downloaded content in your Snaptube library as well.
There you go! In this way, you can easily learn how to save pics from Instagram for free. Just make sure that you are able to download apps from third-party sources by visiting your phone’s security settings. This will let you save Instagram pictures using Snaptube without any hassle.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 29, 2018