Instagram is one of the most engaging and growing social media platforms of the present time. Owned by Facebook, it has over 1 billion monthly active users as of now. While we can post both photos and videos on Instagram, the platform restricts us from downloading any content. Too often, users ask us if it is possible to download Instagram videos without URL. Well, you can certainly download Instagram videos by using a reliable third-party app. We will teach you how to do the same in this informative tutorial.
Part 1. A One-tap Solution to Save Instagram Videos without URL
Now, you can download via Instagram video link using Snaptube. An extremely user-friendly solution, it will let you download all kinds of content from Instagram with a single tap. Not only Instagram, but you can also use Snaptube to download videos from different sources as well like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, and more. Packed with tons of other features, it will be your go-to destination to discover and save your favorite videos.
- You can easily download videos from Instagram without any unwanted hassle directly on your phone.
- It also allows us to download videos from numerous other video sharing and social platforms.
- The interface provides different resolution options for a video to be downloaded.
- It is a lightweight freely available app with a user-friendly interface.
- The app also suggests new and trending content according to the interest of a user
- Compatible with every leading Android device (no rooting required)
Part 2. How to Download Video from Instagram without URL
The best thing about Snaptube is that you can download Instagram URL to video as well as by manually providing its URL. We have listed simple instructions to follow both of these techniques here.
Method 1. Download Instagram videos without link
Even if you don’t have the exact URL of an Instagram video now, you can still download it by following these steps:
- To start with, go to the official website of Snaptube and download the app on your Android device. Now, go to your phone’s settings and turn on the floating window option for Snaptube. Launch the Snaptube app afterward and let it stay active in the background.
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and simply look for the video that you wish to download on the app’s interface.
- Once you are able to locate the Instagram video that you wish to download, tap on its more options and select the “Copy link” feature.
- As soon as you would tap on the “Copy link” option, a download icon will automatically appear on your device’s screen (at the bottom right corner). Tap on the download icon and select the format and resolution of the video that you wish to download. This will initiate the downloading.
- Wait for a while as the downloading process would be completed. You will be notified once it is done so that you can access the downloaded video via Snaptube or your phone’s Gallery.
Method 2. Download Instagram videos with URL
Snaptube can also be used to download an Instagram video by manually providing its URL. Here’s how you can do it.
- If you don’t have the Instagram video URL copied, then launch the app on your phone and look for the video of your choice. Now, go to its more options and tap on “Copy link”. This will automatically copy the URL of the video.
- Launch Snaptube on your phone and in the search bar, you have to paste the link that you have just copied. Snaptube will open the link and display a download icon at the bottom of the page. Simply tap on it to save the video.
- Select the resolution or the format of the video and wait for a while for it to be downloaded on your phone.
Please note that in some Android phones we are not allowed to download apps from third-party sources. To resolve this, go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the app download option from Unknown Sources. In this way, you would be able to download Snaptube on your Android device directly from its website.
Once the video has been downloaded on your phone, you can access it directly from your phone’s native Gallery or Video app. It will also be available in Snaptube’s interface as well. In the same way, you can also download photos from Instagram using Snaptube.
Now when you know how to download Instagram videos without URL, you can easily meet your requirements. Go ahead and share this guide with your friends as well to help them do the same. If you face any trouble using Snaptube, then let us know about it and we would be happy to assist you!
updated by on 3月 06, 2020