Do you love spending hours on Instagram but hate having to scroll through your feed to find the reels you want to watch? Or finding that perfect reel but not being able to download it? Well, there’s now a solution for that!
An amazing app called Snaptube allows users to download any reel, video, photo, or story off of Instagram with just a few clicks. No more lost videos and reels or scrolling for hours on end! In this blog post, we’ll introduce how to download Instagram videos in the Gallery app quickly and easily. Keep reading to learn more!
How to Download Video from Instagram Reels Easily?
By using Snaptube, you can download Instagram reels straight to your Gallery without copying the link. Besides Reels, you can also download Instagram stories, photos, and audio. The app is easy to use and available for free.Download
Now follow the simple steps to save Instagram video in Gallery.
Step 1: Download the Snaptube apk on your phone. You may need to allow app installation from unknown sources to get it successfully installed.
Step 2: Now, launch the Snaptube and tap on the Instagram app icon from For You page.
Step 3: It will open the official Instagram login page. So, log in to your Instagram profile and scroll through your feed.
Step 4: Choose the reel and tap on the floating Download button.
Step 5: Wait for a second and your Instagram reels will now be saved in your Gallery! You can find a folder called Snaptube video.
The process is simple and only takes a few clicks. Once the Instagram reels video download in Gallery is completed, you can watch it whenever you want, even if you’re not connected to the internet.
Snaptube is Perfect to Save Insta Video to Gallery
I’m sure you won’t find a better Insta reels saver than Snaptube, Snaptube is an excellent choice in terms of simplicity of operation and safe and fast downloads. It’s hard to imagine a free app with such powerful features.
- With just a few clicks, you can save Insta video to the gallery. That means you can watch them offline, or share them with friends and family without worrying about an internet connection.
- Plus, Snaptube is completely free to use!
- And if you’re worried about quality, don’t be – all of the videos that you download will be in high quality by default.
- No limit to downloading reels or videos on Snaptube.
- No copying and pasting Instagram reels download link.
- There are plenty of other great features that come with Snaptube as well. For example, you can also use it to download videos from Facebook, WhatsApp, and a variety of other popular platforms.
How to Download Instagram Reels on iPhone?
Reels are a great way to get creative with your content and share short, fun videos with your friends. With the save from Instagram reels feature, you can keep your favorite reels around forever on your iPhone. Note this process is only for downloading your own reels.
To save an Instagram reel on your iPhone:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the Reels icon below the main screen.
- Press the dots in the lower-right part of the displayed video.
- Choose the prompt “Save” on the menu that lets you save the Reel to your Camera Roll.
However, you can’t do the same with someone’s reels content. To do it, you still need a third-party tool like SSSgram or Savefrom.net. Because they are online-based downloader sites, you can access and use it on your iPhone.
In conclusion, our Instagram reels downloader – Snaptube, is the perfect tool to save from Instagram reels. We hope you enjoy using our tool and find it helpful in saving your favorite reels from Instagram.
We also hope you found this article helpful. If you have questions or need assistance regarding Instagram reels video download, please feel free to contact us. Our team is happy to help. Have a great day!
An Instagram reel downloader is a tool that allows users to download their Instagram reels in one go. And Snaptube is one of the best.
1. Keep Your Reels Forever: Once you’ve downloaded your Reels, they’re yours to keep forever. You don’t have to worry about them disappearing after a certain amount of time or being deleted by Instagram.
2. Edit Reels Offline: If you want to edit Reels offline, using a downloader is the best way to do it. This way, you won’t have to worry about losing any of your work if something happens to your internet connection.
3. Share Reels with More People: If you want to share your Reels with more people, using a downloader is the best way to do it. You can upload them to YouTube, Facebook, or any other website and share them with as many people as you like.
updated by Chief Editor on Aug 12, 2022