Used by over a billion people, Instagram certainly needs no introduction. Since the platform hosts a wide range of photos and videos, you might stumble upon something you wish to save. For instance, at times we wish to extract audio from an Instagram video and save it on our phone. To download Instagram audio from the app, you can use a reliable solution like Snaptube. Without much ado, let’s learn how to do an Instagram video to audio download in this post.
Snaptube: The Best Solution to Download an Instagram Audio/Video
With the help of Snaptube, you can easily download an Instagram audio as MP3 from a post. The application will let you do an Instagram video to audio download for free and that too with a single tap.
- On the native interface of Snaptube, you can log-in to your Instagram account to look for any post of your choice.
- Snaptube also lets us directly submit the URL of the Instagram post that we wish to download.
- Once the Instagram video is loaded, you can save it as an MP3 file on your Android device for free.
- The application can also extract audio from an Instagram video and save it in different bit rates like 128 or 320 kbps.
- Some other features of Snaptube are dark mode, picture-in-picture mode, playlist management, inbuilt media player, etc.
How to do Audio Download from Instagram using Snaptube
If you also wish to save audio from Instagram with the help of Snaptube, then you can follow this basic drill.
Step 1: Install Snaptube on your Android phone
Since Snaptube is not available on the Play Store, you can first go to the security settings on your phone to enable app installation from unknown sources.
Once that is done, simply visit the official website of Snaptube to download its APK and let your browser successfully install it.
Step 2: Load the Instagram audio to download
Afterward, you can just launch Snaptube and simply tap on Instagram from the list of the available platforms. You can log-in to Instagram without any concern as your log-in details won’t be saved. Once you access Instagram, you can look for any video to save.
Besides that, you can first launch the Instagram app, find the post, and tap on the share icon to copy its URL. Now, go to the Snaptube app and submit the Instagram URL to load the video.
Step 3: Download Instagram audio as an MP3
Once the Instagram video is loaded, a download icon would be enabled at the bottom panel. Now, you can tap on the download icon and select MP3 as the target format to download the Instagram video as audio.
There you go! Once you can save the audio from Instagram, you can access it from the Snaptube library. Besides that, you can also find the downloaded MP3 in the Music app of your device.
updated by julietatl1201 on 11月 19, 2020