“How to convert Facebook videos? I want to save a Facebook video on my phone and post it somewhere else, but I can’t seem to use any Facebook video converter online.” A while back, one of our readers asked us this question, which made us realize how plenty of other users must be going through the same dilemma. It might sound surprising, but it is infact quite easy to use an FB video converter. Instead of looking for any solution online and falling for a trap, I would recommend using a reliable Facebook video converter. Read on and get to know more about it in detail.
Part 1: The most reliable Facebook Video Converter
If you are looking for an easy-to-use and 100% working solution to convert FB video, then give Snaptube a try. It is available for free and can easily be downloaded on all the leading Android devices. With just one tap, you can convert video Facebook and download it on your phone. Later, you can post the saved video anywhere you like.
- Users can download a video from Facebook directly with a single tap.
- The application will provide different format options to save the video so that you can convert Facebook video to YouTube, WhatsApp, or any other social platform.
- Not just Facebook, Snaptube is compatible with all the major video sharing and hosting platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Therefore, you can use it as a YouTube to Facebook video converter as well.
- It is a lightweight app that provides a picture-in-picture mode to save our time while watching a video.
- Compatible with every leading Android device (no rooting needed)
Part 2. How to convert Facebook videos
If you want, you can convert FB videos directly from Facebook’s own app or by using Snaptube’s interface. We have provided a quick tutorial for both of these methods here.
Important note: Before you proceed, just make sure that you are able to download apps from third-party sources on your device. To do this, go to your phone’s settings > security and enable the app installation from unknown sources.
Method 1: Convert Facebook videos directly
Snaptube can be used as a direct Facebook video converter by following these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Snaptube and download its latest APK file. Tap on it to install the app. Once it is installed, go to the app permission settings on your phone and grant Snaptube the access to a floating window. Launch Snaptube and keep it running in the background. Now, launch the Facebook app on your phone and browse it the way you like to find the video that you wish to convert.
2. Once you have found the video of your choice, go to its more options and copy its link. As soon as the URL of the video would be copied, you can see Snaptube’s floating download icon on the screen. Tap on it to continue.
3. You will be provided different format and resolution options for the video. Select the option of your choice and wait for a while as the video would be converted.
Method 2: Via Snaptube’s interface
If you don’t want to give Snaptube the needed permissions or the first method isn’t working, then don’t worry. You can always convert video Facebook the usual way through Snaptube’s interface.
1. Before you proceed, just make sure that you have installed Snaptube on your phone by visiting its official website. Great! Now you can just click the Facebook icon on Snaptube’s dashboard.
2. Look for any video on Facebook of your choice. As soon as the video would be loaded, you can see a download icon at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap on it. Snaptube will provide different format and resolution options to download the video. Just select the format of your choice and start the downloading process.
That’s it! By following this simple drill, you can use this freely available Facebook video converter. The converted video will be saved on your phone and can be accessed via Snaptube’s library or your phone’s Video app.
updated by Chief Editor on Mar 10, 2020