Have you recently watched a video on Facebook that you wish to download on your Android phone? Well, doing Facebook music download is pretty easy if you use a reliable app like Snaptube. Since the Snaptube FB music downloader is so user-friendly, it will definitely meet your requirements. Read on and learn how to download music from a Facebook video to MP3 online.
Snaptube: The Best way to Download Music from a Facebook Video
Android users can just take the assistance of Snaptube to do Facebook free music download. For this, you need to find the music video on Facebook and can later use Snaptube to download it as an MP3 file.
- The FB music downloader will let you log-in to Facebook on its native interface without any security issues.
- Apart from browsing Facebook, you can also search for any video to download from numerous other platforms.
- If you want, you can also copy the URL of the Facebook video and submit it on Snaptube to download it.
- The application will let you convert the Facebook video to an MP3 file and you can further select a bit rate to save it.
- Using Snaptube, you can download a Facebook music video to MP3 for free and without rooting your device.
How to Make the Most of the Snaptube Facebook Downloader Online?
To learn how to use the Snaptube Facebook downloader online on an Android, the following steps can be taken:
Step 1: Install the Snaptube FB music downloader
If you don’t have Snaptube installed on your phone, then you can first visit its website to save its APK. Later, you can let your browser install the Snaptube music downloader app on the device.
Please note that to install Snaptube from its website, the option to download apps from third-party sources should be enabled (via Settings > Security).
Step 2: Search for any Facebook video to download
Once the Snaptube downloader is installed, you can launch the app, and select Facebook from the list of the supported apps. You can now log-in to your Facebook account and simply look for any video of your choice.
Alternatively, you can first go to Facebook, copy the URL of the video, and submit it on Snaptube. You can also let Snaptube running in the background and find a download icon after launching the Facebook video.
Step 3: Download music from the Facebook video
After loading the Facebook video, you can just tap on the download icon from the bottom panel of the screen. In the end, you can select “MP3” as the target format and a preferred bit rate to save the audio file on your phone storage.
That’s it! Once the music file is downloaded, you can access it from the Snaptube library or the native Music app on your device.
updated by julietatl1201 on 11月 19, 2020