Facebook needs no introduction as it is already accessed by millions of people every day. Though, there are times when we wish to download a video from Facebook on our phones to watch it offline. To do the Facebook link video download, you can just take the assistance of Snaptube. In this post, I’m going to let you know how to download a FB video from its link for free with the help of the Snaptube Android app.
Snaptube: A Free Facebook Link Video Download Solution
Snaptube is one of the best ways to download a video by its Facebook link on your Android phone. The Facebook link video download app is available for free and supports several other platforms in one place.
- The process to do a Facebook video download by its link is extremely simple as you just need to submit the URL of the video on Snaptube.
- You can also directly select Facebook from the list of the supported platforms on Snaptube to browse its interface without leaving the app.
- Just like doing the Facebook video download from its link, you can also download videos from several other sources like YouTube, Twitter, Dailymotion, and more.
- Once the Facebook video is loaded on Snaptube, it will let you save it in different formats (like MP4 or MP3) and resolutions (like 720p, 1080p, 2K, and so on).
- It is pretty secure to use the Snaptube FB video downloader as it won’t save your Facebook account details or would need root access.
- You can download any video by its Facebook link for free and there is no limit on the number of downloads. The app also comes with an intuitive dark mode option.
How to do Video Download from a Facebook Link with Snaptube
If you have Snaptube on your phone, then you won’t encounter any issue to do a Facebook video download with its link. To use the Snaptube Facebook link video download solution, simply go through these steps.
Step 1: Install the FB video link downloader
Firstly, you can just visit the website of Snaptube to save its APK on your phone. Later, you can let your browser install the Snaptube FB video link downloader on your Android device.
Beforehand, please note that the option to download apps from third-party sources must be enabled on the phone.
Step 2: Submit the Facebook video link
Now, to do the Facebook video download by its link, you can just go to the Facebook app or website and browse the interface. Choose the video to download and tap on the share icon to copy its link.
Afterward, launch the Snaptube app, submit the copied URL to the search bar, and load the page. You might have to log-in to your Facebook account to access the video.
Besides that, you can directly select Facebook from the list of the supported platforms on the homepage of Snaptube.
You can also keep Snaptube running in the background and as you would load the Facebook video, a download icon would be enabled.
Step 3: Download the video by its Facebook link
Once the download icon is activated on Snaptube, you can tap on it, and select a preferred format/resolution to save the video. Simply wait for a while as the FB video link downloader would save your video on the phone storage.
Later, you can watch the video offline by visiting your Snaptube library or via the Video app of your phone.
updated by julietatl1201 on 10月 13, 2020