Used by over a billion people worldwide, Facebook has to be the most popular social media platform out there. Apart from being in touch with others, it is also used to share videos of all kinds. There are times when users simply wish to download MP3 from Facebook video on their phones. Well, it might sound surprising, but doing a Facebook MP3 download is pretty easy with a tool like Snaptube. Head on and learn how to download an FB video to MP3 in this post.
Snaptube: The Best Way to Download a Facebook Video in MP3
Freely available, Snaptube is the go-to solution to do MP3 download from Facebook or any other platform of your choice. The Android application is extremely easy to use and does not need root access to be downloaded.
- You can directly browse the interface of Facebook on Snaptube without getting your account compromised.
- If you want, you can directly submit the URL of the Facebook video that you wish to download on Snaptube.
- Once the Facebook video is loaded on the Snaptube media player, it will let you save it as either MP4 or MP3.
- Besides using Snaptube to do FB MP3 download, it can also be used to save video and audio files from several other platforms.
- There are no limits to do MP3 download from Facebook on Snaptube. Also, it offers a dark mode and features a floating window option too.
How to Download MP3 from a Facebook Video with Snaptube
With a reliable tool like Snaptube, anyone can download from a Facebook video to an MP3/MP4 file. You can install Snaptube and download MP3 from a Facebook video in the following way.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube downloader
If you don’t have Snaptube already installed on your device, then you can first visit its official website on your Android. From here, you can install the APK of the video downloader by providing needed permission to your browser.
Step 2: Search for any Facebook video
To download an FB video to MP3, you just have to launch Snaptube and select Facebook from the list of the supported platforms. Now, you can log-in to your Facebook account and browse the interface to search for any video to download.
Besides that, you can also first go to Facebook, copy the URL of the video you want to download, and later submit it on Snaptube as well.
Step 3: Download the FB video to MP3
Once the video is loaded on the media player of Snaptube, a download icon would be enabled at the bottom of the screen. To do the FB video to MP3 converter download, just tap on the download icon, and select MP3 as the target format to save the file.
That’s it! By following this simple drill, you can take the assistance of Snaptube and download MP3 from a Facebook video on the go.
updated by Chief Editor on Nov 06, 2020