Are you in search of a reliable video link converter app for your Android device? Well, just like you, a lot of Android users would like to perform a link to video converter download on their phones. After all, a trusted link to video download converter would let you save your favorite videos on your phone. From all the available options, Snaptube has to be the best solution to convert a link to a video and download it on an Android. Let’s get to know about the Snaptube any video link converter app in detail.
Major Features of Snaptube Free Video Link Converter and Downloader
Snaptube is the only download video link converter that you need on your Android device. It can directly download a video from its link or would let you browse the supported platforms on its interface.
- The video link converter will accept the URL from any other website or online source and would load it on its native interface.
- You can also find 100+ entertainment, social, and video sharing platforms on the native interface of Snaptube. Therefore, you can switch between platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. without leaving the app.
- The media player of the free video link converter app would also let you watch the video before downloading it.
- Also, the Snaptube video link converter app will present different options regarding the format or resolution in which we can download the file. That is, you can load a video and download it as MP4 or MP3.
- Using the Snaptube download video link converter is 100% free and it comes with no restrictions. You can also link your YouTube account or activate its dark mode whenever you want.
How to Use the Snaptube Any Video Link Converter App
Snaptube lets us convert a video link to download it on our phones pretty easily. You can get to know more about the overall process of using the Snaptube video link converter in the following way.
Although you don’t have to root your phone to use the Snaptube free video link converter app, you need to make a small tweak. Just go to your phone’s security settings and turn on the app installation feature from unknown sources.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube video link converter app
Launch any web browser, visit the Snaptube website, and manually download the APK of the Snaptube free link converter app. You can now tap on the downloaded APK and let your browser install Snaptube on your phone.
Step 2: Search for the video to download
At first, you can go to any website or app to find a video to download. Now, manually copy the URL of the video, launch the Snaptube app, and just submit the link to its search option. You can also enter keywords in the search field of Snaptube and get results from YouTube.
On the Snaptube any video link converter app, you can also view various supported platforms. You can just tap on any platform to access its interface without leaving Snaptube and look for any video.
Step 3: Download the video on your phone
After loading the video on the media player of Snaptube, you can give it a watch. A download icon would also be activated that you can tap to save the video. You can now select a preferred option for its format like MP4 or MP3 to save the file on your phone.
By following this simple approach, you easily convert a link to a video and download it on your Android phone for free.
updated by julietatl1201 on 10月 13, 2020