If you are an Android user who is looking for solutions to download videos, then you could have stumbled upon the Tubemate video downloader. It is a popular Android app that lets us download videos from YouTube. Though, a lot of people don’t know how to download Tubemate video downloader and whether it is safe or not. To answer all these queries related to the Tubemate video downloader app, I have come up with this detailed post. Read on and get to know more about Tubemate video download for Android.
Tubemate Video Downloader Review
Tubemate is a freely available application that runs on leading Android devices. Ideally, the Tubemate video downloader app is used to save videos from YouTube on our Android phones. You can use it to watch videos on your phone as well. There are some other options in the Tubemate all video downloader that lets us save a YouTube video as an MP3 file.
- Freely available
- Easy to use
- Limited features
- Security issues faced by many users
- Not available on Google Play Store
- Compatibility issues with media files
If you want to download Tubemate video downloader, then you can visit its website or any leading third-party source like UptoDown. Since there are so many limitations with Tubemate video downloader for Android, users often look for other options.
Snaptube: The Best Tubemate Video Downloader Alternative
If you have used Tubemate free video downloader, then you could have seen that it can only download videos from YouTube majorly. On the other hand, Snaptube can download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, and several other sources. It is a 100% secure application that offers a wide range of other features, making it the best alternative to the Tubemate video downloader app.
- Since Snaptube is verified by major security agencies (like McAfee, CM Security, and Lookout), you don’t have to worry about any safety concerns,
- You can download videos from YouTube, and tons of other platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- It also allows us to directly download a video from its URL or lets us add any other platform of our choice.
- The app will give you options for different media resolutions and formats in which the file can be downloaded. For instance, you can load a video on Snaptube and download it in MP4 or MP3 and resolutions like 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, and more.
- Besides that, you can also find a curated list of content on Snaptube to watch. It also features a picture-in-picture mode and a dark theme.
- Freely available
- No root needed
- Tons of additional features
- 100% secure
- Extremely easy to use
How can I use Snaptube to Download Videos
Now when you know about the features of this Tubemate all video downloader alternative, let’s quickly learn how to use it.
- Firstly, just go to the official website of Snaptube to download it. Tap on the downloaded APK and just grant your browser permission to install it.
- Now, just launch Snaptube and look for any video to download by entering keywords or a video URL in the search bar.
- There are tons of available platforms on its home (like Facebook or Instagram) that you can visit. In this way, you can find any video on these platforms without leaving Snaptube.
- Once you find a video to download, just load it on Snaptube and tap on the download button (at the bottom of the video player).
- In the end, just select an appropriate video format and resolution and let it be downloaded on your phone.
Note: If you can’t download Snaptube, then just go to your phone’s security settings and make sure the option to download apps from unknown sources is enabled.
There you go! Now when you know about the Tubemate free video downloader review, you can decide if it is worth a shot or not. Ideally, most of the users prefer Snaptube, which is the best alternative to the Tubemate video downloader app. It is extremely secure and is freely available, supporting all the leading Android devices. You can try Snaptube on your Android whenever you want and be a judge of this resourceful
updated by Chief Editor on Jun 01, 2020