“I have tried to download the Tubemate Android app on my phone, but for some reason, I can’t do it. Can someone tell me about an alternative to the Tubemate app for Android instead?”
As I read this query posted on a leading online forum about the Tubemate Android app, I realized that a lot of people encounter this issue. Since the Tubemate app free download for Android can’t be performed from the Play Store, some users encounter issues installing it. Don’t worry – I’m going to teach you how to get Tubemate free for Android and its best alternative easily in this post.
Snaptube: The Best Tubemate Android Alternative
Since Tubemate is not that secure and has limited features, a lot of people look for alternatives to download Tubemate for free on Android. I would recommend Snaptube since it is available for free and supports all the leading Android phones. The app is 100% secure and has integrated a wide range of platforms in its native interface itself.
- You can browse different platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. in Snaptube and directly download videos from these sources.
- Besides that, you can directly load a URL and download videos from it on your phone.
- It presents different options regarding the media format and resolution of the loaded file. Therefore, you can also load a YouTube video and save it as an MP4 or MP3.
- The application is extremely easy to use, has no limitations, and does not need root access as well.
- It is extremely secure and is verified by various security agencies like CM Security, Lookout, and McAfee.
How to Install and Use Snaptube on Android
If you are not able to download Tubemate for free on Android, then you can just give Snaptube a try. Before that, you simply need to enable the app installation feature from unknown sources by visiting your phone’s security settings. Once that is done, just follow these easy steps to start using Snaptube.
- Launch any web browser like Chrome and go to Snaptube’s website to download it. You can tap on the downloaded APK and give your browser permission to install Snaptube on the phone.
- Now, launch Snaptube and just look for any video that you want to save or watch. You can enter keywords or a video URL in the search bar or just browse the app’s interface.
- If you want, you can visit any other platform from its home (like Facebook or Instagram) and browse it as well.
- Once you find the video of your choice, tap on the thumbnail and load it on Snaptube. You can watch it and tap on the download icon to save it.
- Just select a preferred video format and resolution option and wait for a while as it would be downloaded on your phone.
How to do Tubemate App Download for Android
Tubemate is a popular app for Android that is mostly used to download videos from YouTube. It supports all the major Android devices and provides a free solution to download videos on our phone. Since Tubemate can download videos from YouTube, it is presently not available on the Play Store. That’s why users encounter issues to download Tubemate for free on Android. If this is the case, then you can consider these fixes:
- Enable app installation from third-party sources
Firstly, unlock your Android phone and go to its Settings > Security. Now, turn on the option to download apps from unknown sources (places other than the Play Store).
- Grant your browser permission to install apps
Furthermore, you can go to your browser’s settings (like Chrome settings) and grant it the permission to install apps on your phone.
I’m sure that after reading this post, you would be able to do Tubemate app free download for Android and troubleshoot your issues. Though, if you are looking for an alternative to the Tubemate Android app, then just give Snaptube a try. It will let you download or watch unlimited videos for free on your Android. The app is 100% secure and has a sleek interface that would certainly meet every entertainment need of yours.
updated by Chief Editor on Jun 01, 2020