Already used by millions of people worldwide, Snaptube is one of the best ways to download videos on an Android phone. Though, a lot of users also look for a Snaptube free downloader on their computers and other platforms. You might already know about a free Snaptube downloader for Android, but in this post, I will let you know how to download Snaptube downloader on your PC for free.
Part 1. Snaptube free downloader for Android
Part 2. Snaptube free downloader online
Snaptube Free Downloader App for Android
- Has integrated 100+ media and social platforms in one place
- Also lets us download a video directly from its URL
- The video can be downloaded in MP4 or MP3 formats
- Supports the downloading of videos in 2K HD resolution
- Also offers a user-friendly dark mode and picture-in-picture mode
- 100% free with no download limits
Snappea: The Best Snaptube Free Downloader Option for PC
If you want to do the Snaptube downloader app download on your computer, then you can just use Snappea. It similar to do Snaptube downloader free download, but on a laptop or smartphone by using its online tool instead. Here are some of the features that are offered by the Snappea online downloader.
- Using the Snaptube free downloader for the web, you can save any MP3 or MP4 file by simply loading its video.
- The web-based application will let you submit a video link and directly download it on your device or computer.
- You can pick between MP3 or MP4 as the target format and different file resolutions like 720p, 1080p, 2K, and so on.
- Users can also directly enter keywords and get results from YouTube on the Snappea’s website.
- Just like the free Snaptube downloader for Android, Snappea is also free and has no restrictions on the number of downloads.
How to Use and Download Snaptube Downloader for Web
Unlike the free Snaptube downloader for Android, you don’t need to install any app on your system. This Snaptube free downloader alternative is an online solution and can be accessed via any browser.
Step 1: Get the YouTube URL as a source
At first, you can go to the YouTube app or its website to look for any video to download. Now, you can tap on the share icon to copy its link on the app or directly copy the URL from the address bar on your system.
Step 2: Select the video on Snappea
Afterward, you can go to the website of Snappea and simply paste the YouTube video’s link that you previously copied. You can also enter keywords in the search option and get automatic results from YouTube on its native interface.
Step 3: Download the MP3 or MP4 file
Once you find the video that you are looking for on this web-based Snaptube free downloader, just select it. In no time, Snappea will scan the video and will present options to download it in different formats and resolutions. You can now select either MP3 or MP4 as the target format and download the file on your system.
There you go! By following this guide, you can know about the Snaptube downloader download actions for any platform. You can use the free Snaptube downloader for Android or use Snappea to download videos for free on any platform via its web-based solution.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 12, 2020