“Can I use Snaptube on my computer? Is there any solution to use Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks?”
Lately, I have come across a lot of queries like these regarding the use of Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks. Since Snaptube is an Android application, it can’t be accessed on Windows or Mac. Also, using an Android simulator like Bluestacks might make your system slow. To meet your requirements, I will let you know how to access the Snaptube features on PC without any app installation.
Snappea: An Ideal Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks Solution
As you know, Snaptube is an Android app and users often take the assistance of Bluestacks to run it on their systems. Though, you don’t need to use Bluestacks to access Snaptube features anymore. All you need to do is go to the official website of Snappea and use it to download video and audio files (just like Snaptube).
Snaptube Online Downloader
Therefore, Snappea will be a perfect solution to use Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks. It is available for free and lets us download MP3/MP4 files from multiple sources.
- Snappea will let you download videos from YouTube directly, providing a feature to search for a video on its native interface.
- Just like Snaptube, you can also load a YouTube URL on Snappea’s search option to directly download the video.
- Also, Snappea will let you download the loaded media as either video or audio in MP3 or MP4 formats.
- You can download media content in high-quality as well as optimized formats. Options to download the file at different bit rates and resolutions would be provided.
- Snappea is 100% free and will not need you to create an account. Also, you don’t need to install any app to use this Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks alternative.
How to use Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks
Now when you know about the features of Snappea, you must be willing to give it a try. To learn how to use this Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Get the URL of the video (optional)
At first, you can go to any other video source (like YouTube) and search for the content of your choice. Once you find the video, just copy its URL to the clipboard.
Step 2: Load the video on Snappea
Afterward, head to the website of Snappea and just copy the URL on the search option of Snappea. You can also enter keywords in the search bar and get results from YouTube on Snappea’s interface as well.
Step 3: Download the video or audio file
Once the video is loaded on Snappea’s interface, you will get options to download it in different formats and sizes. Just select an appropriate option (like MP3/MP4) and wait as Snappea will save the file on your system’s storage.
There you go! After following this guide, you can easily use Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks. It is a freely available web-based application that would let you download MP3/MP4 files on your computer without any trouble.
updated by Chief Editor on 10月 20, 2020