You might already know that Snaptube is one of the most popular Android apps to download videos from several sources. Though, you should know that the Snaptube APK for Apple is not available as it is only an Android app. Therefore, a lot of users look for ways to do Snaptube download for Apple. To help you download videos from several sources, I have come up with the best Snaptube Apple solution in this guide.
Snaptube for Apple Online Video Downloader
Since the Snaptube APK for Apple is not available, you can consider its online web-based solution instead (Snappea). Using this web Snaptube app for Apple, you can save MP4 and MP3 files from tons of sources.
Snaptube for Apple
- Since the Snaptube Apple web application is an online solution, you can access it on a browser without downloading any app.
- You can just copy the URL of the video from any other source and directly submit it to the Snaptube for Apple interface.
- Instead of doing a Snaptube download for Apple, you can also enter keywords in the Snappea’s interface and get results from YouTube.
- The Snaptube Apple web solution lets us download a video as either MP4 or MP3 and in different qualities.
- The Snaptube for Apple tool is available for free and can download unlimited videos and audios on any device.
How to Use Snappea (the Snaptube Apple Web Solution) to Download Videos
The best thing about Snappea is that there is no need to look for a source to do Snaptube app download for Apple. You can just go to its website and use the Snaptube Apple solution for free.
Step 1: Get the video’s link
To save your time, you can just browse the internet on any browser and look for a video to download. Once you find it, just copy its URL from the address bar. If you are using YouTube, then tap the share icon to copy the link of the video.
Step 2: Submit the video link on Snappea
Now, you can just go to the website of Snappea and manually paste the video link that you have copied. Besides that, the online Snaptube App for Apple also lets us directly enter keywords and get results from YouTube.
Step 3: Download the media file
That’s it! Once the Snaptube Apple app would process the video, it will enable a download option. You can select a format to save the file and tap on the download button again.
With the help of the web-based Snaptube Apple solution, you can download any audio or video from multiple sources on your iPhone or iPad for free.
updated by Chief Editor on Nov 06, 2020