If you have been using an Android device, then you might already know that the native music app often doesn’t meet our entertainment needs. The good news is that there are so many free music player options out there that you can try. To help you pick the best music player for Android, I have come up with this guide. Let’s get to know about the top 5 Android music player apps that you can use for free.
1. Snaptube: The Best Music Player for Android
Snaptube is an all-in-one media player and downloader that you can consider using on your Android for free. Not just to stream your favorite music for free, you can also download songs from multiple sources on your Android.
- The music player has a sleek interface and has integrated 100+ different entertainment platforms.
- You can search for your favorite songs of different genres and languages and find their exact results.
- If you want, then you can use this Android music player to create multiple playlists and organize your library.
- This best music player also lets us load a video and download it as an MP3 on our device.
- You can look for the music of your choice by entering keywords, visiting the supported platforms, or by pasting a URL.
- Snaptube is 100% free, has no streaming or downloading limitations, and also features a dark mode.
2. Media Monkey
If you want to customize the way you listen to your favorite tracks, then you can try this audio music player. Apart from suggesting different music profiles, you can also use its equalizer to customize the playback quality. You can use its freely available version or get an ad-free experience by paying $2.49.
3. Neutron Player
This music player APK is gradually gaining a lot of popularity these days. It features a dedicated equalizer and tons of other options to personalize the playback quality. Apart from MP3, it can play several other formats of media files as well.
4. Poweramp Music Player
The Poweramp Android music player has been around for a while and will certainly meet your requirements. It will automatically sync the stored music on your device and would categorize it under different genres and artists. You can also create multiple playlists on this free music player and share it with your friends.
Last, but not the least, you can also try AIMP, which is a lightweight free music player for Android. It has a clean interface and can play media files of different formats like MP3, MP4, FLAC, etc. Some other features of this best music player are an advanced equalizer, normalization, live streaming, etc.
How to Use Snaptube: The Best Music Player for Android
Out of the music players that I have listed, Snaptube has to be the best option. To quickly get things started with this free music player, you can follow these steps:
- At first, just go to your phone’s security settings to enable app installation from unknown sources. Now, you can go to its website and download the music player APK file.
- Complete the installation and launch the Snaptube music player app. You can look for anything from its search bar or by browsing the available platforms.
- Once the media file is loaded, it will start playing. You can add it to your library or tap on the download button.
- To listen to your favorite tracks, you can go to your Snaptube Library, where all your media content can be managed.
There you go! Now when you know about some of the best music players for Android, you can easily pick the right app. I would recommend using Snaptube, which is the best free music player for Android. Not just to listen to your favorite tracks, it can also be used to download music from multiple sources.
updated by Chief Editor on Jul 29, 2020