If you would search for music apps, you will realize that most of them need an active internet connection to work. Though, a lot of people also look for music apps that work on airplane mode. If you are also searching for airplane mode music apps, then you have come to the right place. In this post, I will let you know about one of the best music apps for airplane mode.
Lark Player: One of the Best Music Apps for Airplane Mode
Lark Player has to be one of the most resourceful music apps that work on airplane mode with no WiFi or internet connection. These music apps for airplane mode will access all the saved songs on your phone.
- One of the most popular airplane mode music apps, it won’t need any internet connection to play music.
- While playing any song, these apps to listen to music on airplane mode can also display its lyrics.
- Using these popular music apps that you can use on airplane mode, you can also create and manage playlists.
- There is also a “Trending” section in Lark Player to help you discover new and upcoming content of different genres.
- Other features of these music apps to use on airplane mode are a floating player, media support, an equalizer, and YouTube integration.
How to Use Lark Player Music App in Airplane Mode
Lark Player is one of the most user-friendly music apps you can use on airplane mode. Once the app is downloaded, you can make the most of it with no internet connection.
Step 1: Install Lark Player on your Android
Firstly, just launch the Play Store on your Android device, go to the “Lark Player” page, and install it on your phone.
Step 2: Import all songs to the music player
Now, grant the app permission to access the media content on your phone and it will automatically list everything in different sections and categories.
Step 3: Listen to songs on airplane mode
Even if your phone is on airplane mode, you can launch Lark Player and play any song of your choice. You can visit the “Playlist” section to come up with new playlists and find interesting content under the “Trending” category of the app.
Snaptube: A User-friendly Video Player for Android
If you want to watch videos on your phone offline, then you can try Lark Player instead. The media application has an inbuilt video player that features a picture-in-picture mode. Snaptube supports every major video format and can be used to manage our media files by creating playlists. You can also enable its dark mode to customize the overall visual experience of Snaptube.
Now when you know about one of the best music apps that work on airplane mode, you can easily listen to your favorite songs offline.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 26, 2020